Hi everyone,

I'm new to this. I'm developing an online course that is closely tied to my core business. It will be something of real value to business owners, so I feel that the value to price will be high. Since I've never done anything with JV partners before. Is there anything specific you look for aside from having a great product and the marketing materials needed to support it?

Also, I've heard that some JV partners will only consider affiliates who use some of the bigger, more well known and pricey services like 1shoppingcart or clickbank. I don't really need either of these and there seems to be some duplication in what those guys offer with what I already have, and am considering something like Idevaffiliate which provides only what's missing from my membership site plugin. I would be paying commissions directly, instead of it being paid by the affiliate system itself.

I've heard that some JVs only want these big guns, but I can't help wondering if they're motivated by their own affiliate relationship there

What do you think?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.