+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Make my WSO a success.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Question How to Make my WSO a success.

Hi All,

I am planning to launch an eBook on the Warrior Forum as a paid WSO. The eBook is really good and it produces the results that it claims.

I use the same technique over & over on my personal blogs to earn money and I have mentioned the exact blueprint in the eBook.

I am pretty new to the WSO world so not sure how to make it a big time success.

I am ready to pay 100% commission to the affiliates who promote my product as well.

I will be waiting for your valuable advice on it.

Regards:
    Harneet Bhalla

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Harneet,

It's good that your product can provide results, but so can many others. That alone is not enough to help you stand out, it's the requirement to even get started.

There are arguably two main factors that will make or break your WSO success:

1. Who's backing you (big name affiliates and testimonials can give you credibility and get attention to your offer)
    2. An irresistible offer with strong copywriting (sales copy)

Good luck!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    It's about how to earn $600 from a single blog post?

Me and 2 of my friends are using this strategy over & over again to generate money from our blog posts.
    Last edited by Yanbi Bee; 03-30-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    One of the key things necessary in order to have a successful WSO launch is having a bunch of affiliates on board. This alone can product hundreds of sales for you. Naturally, you should have a quality product and good copy - - but the main thing is having the affiliates backing your launch.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    As mentioned, affiliates and copy are key. Firstly, the affiliates:

Make sure you're offering 100% on the front end and have an OTO or upsell (at least 1) in place - otherwise a lot of affiliates won't touch it. If you can afford a contest, that's a good way to kick start that as well. Post in as many JV groups about your launch details as possible. Secondly, the copy:

Your system works which is great. You'll want to include screen shot proof of this. For example, a shot of commissions that came into your account within a certain time period of that 1 blog post.

Testimonials - right on the sales page - are huge. By all means give out a review copy or 2 and get some well known people testing your product, in exchange for a testimonial that you can put right on the sales copy.

Guarantee - completely optional but a proven conversion booster. Your call.

Obviously there are volumes written on how to attract affiliates and how to write converting copy, but those are a few key tips that should point you in the right direction. Hope it helps!

+ Reply to Thread