+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreamweaver or Wordpress?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Use WordPress. You'll be done setting up your site a lot quicker than if you used Dreamweaver.

Plus, there's more flexibility with WP, meaning you can add plugins to further build on & enhance your site. There a plugin available from almost everything from setting your internal link structure to SEO optimization. Just plug in & go!

You can also find a huge library of theme's to suit the feel & look of your site.

Az

Az
    Start Earning 50% Commission on the Hottest New WP Plugin Release + win a Cash Prize!

Check out WP Ticker Bar Plugin | Affiliate Program

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Guys,

I'm a Microsoft engineer so I use all Microsoft products. So I'm a Front Page user. I have only 2 blogs on the wordpress platform and I find that the wordpress platform is much harder to use. Not only do you have to deal with the inadequate editor wordpress has or dealing with all the plugins written by countless different developers so every plugin works differently and the interfaces very greatly.

After 8 years of coding and testing, I created my own CMS. One time I tried to add a editor to the system and I found that I might as well be using wordpress. So it is made so I can use any html editor and just copy/paste the code into the content management area.

I can manage multiple domains or one domain with multiple websites. I have one domain that is running over 6 hundred websites. So I'm not a big fan of wordpress.

Best regards,
    Steve Yakim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12