+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Product Launch Tips

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Product Launch Tips

Does anyone know any good Web and graphic designers who work at an affordable price?

I am preparing for my first launch and I need a website built for my sales funnel
    Best Regards,

Deon

PS: don't forget to give a Thumbs up :]

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Deon, might want to check on Fiverr for header and ebook cover designs. Several pretty good graphic designers there that deliver good work for all of $5.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    St. Petersburg, Florida and Toronto, Canada
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Deon,

My advice would be to open an account at ODesk.com and Elance.com. On both of those sites there are countless, top quality providers who could build your site for you (and also be an ongoing webmaster for you) at very low and reasonable prices. These people are often based overseas, so they can afford to work for a cheaper hourly wage.

You'll have to do a bit of research into who is reputable (review past work history, testimonials, etc.), and you'll also have to be patient in selecting a good provider if you expect solid results, but if you do so it will be well worth your time.

Try Googling 'tips for hiring on odesk' or 'tips for hiring on elance' to get a bit better of an idea on how to do this properly.

My companies have made dozens of hires on both networks over the years, and they have been incredible resources.

Best regards,

Richard
    Richard Andrews, M.Ed
    VP, Inspiring Speakers Bureau
    www.inspiringspeakers.com
    Founder, Motivational Speaker Academy
    www.buildyourspeakingbusiness.com
    "Helping You Inspire The World!"

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Deon,

I would highly recommend both of Richards sites. I have worked and also hired on oDesk and they are very safe for both parties involved. I have carried out work on Elance too but never hired.

Fiverr is extremely cheap and good but it can be like finding a needle in a haystack. When searching in Fiverr always click on the rating and find people that are start rated and have had the job going for some time
    Simple but effective web design and development Eden Web Services
    Product Launch 14th June 2013 EWS Top Bar
    Marketing & Sales Page Graphics - EWS Marketing Graphics

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi all!

I know that this reply is coming pretty late, but for anyone who runs across this in the future, Tweaky (https://www.tweaky.com/) is a good place to go for moderately-to-well-priced website creation, customization, and services.

Their producers can be a little overly-enthusiastic (in an unhelpful fashion) at times, but overall, you'll probably find them to be more professional than most freelancers. ^_^
    The Agile Artist
    Your one-stop-shop for quality artwork and professional project management!
    Get quality artwork for less!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello!

On sites like www.odesk.com and www.freelancer.com are some really good and affordable designers. Just post your job there and you will receive tons of applications within hours. Just check out their portfolio and hire someone who you think can do the job.

Good luck!

-Jeremy.

+ Reply to Thread