+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speedy Product Creation Tips?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    When I create ebooks, I use a speech-to-text dictation software because I've found that I can talk endlessly about the things I am knowledgeable about, but I can't write endlessly about it

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by James Gladwell View Post
    One simple way is to find experts in the niche and then interview them (either video or audio). Then get it transcribed to create an e-book/report. Package them together and that's a great little info product.

Obviously, there's PLR, but there's very little that doesn't require a big re-write to be of the high standard I'd want from a product.
    This is exactly what I've done over the past few years and it's painless to create super high quality products. I always take the interview and sync it with a powerpoint/keynote to make a video -- since that really ramps up the value of the product!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    If you want to get more Ideas and how to make the product, I will suggest you to take a look at Product Ideas Generator. It helps a lot.
    Last edited by Yanbi Bee; 04-19-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    That's actually a great tip. Thanks.

I know of a few marketers that use Dragon Naturally Speaking and are able to write tons of content.

I don't use it myself as I've never had a problem writing (it comes pretty naturally to me). But hey, but may I should start and I'll be able to bang out content even faster

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Kong View Post
    When I create ebooks, I use a speech-to-text dictation software because I've found that I can talk endlessly about the things I am knowledgeable about, but I can't write endlessly about it

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Here are a few that haven't been mentioned (or at least, that I haven't seen here yet):

1. Add audio to EVERYTHING and sell it as a new package. If you have a video, pull the audio. If you have text, record the audio, etc. It's a quick, easy way to add more value.

2. If you have a blog, you could put together some of your most popular posts (with audio), and toss in a bit of new stuff for a quick, small product. The same can be true with popular e-mail blasts, depending on your style of writing.

3. Buy a bunch of stock art with a commercial license (make sure that the license allows for this!) and bundle it all together and sell the bundle for a WHOLE lot more.

4. Make a video series based on previous blog posts/ e-mail blasts, and sell that as a product.

etc.

I have yet to do any of this myself, but basically, it's just a lot of re-purposing. XD lol

I hope that helps!
    The Agile Artist
    Your one-stop-shop for quality artwork and professional project management!
    Get quality artwork for less!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    One way to think of product ideas super quickly is to study sales pages and take a look at the bullet points. Each bullet point can be a product idea on its own!

As for creating products quickly simply purchase some courses related to your desired product topic and improvise upon them!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Naidy make a great point - studying sales pages for ideas. Personally I'd also look at the reviews and feedback on products you're interested in - especially any constructive criticism. Because if a product is basically good but 'missing' a key element, you could re-purpose it with a focus on including that missing piece.

Fast product creation itself is easy. It's the research that takes time. If you really want to re-purpose an existing product (s) with your own twist, you need to put the product's methods to use and see how they work. Then you can build in the improvements. Once you've done that, you can bang out an eBook and some screen shot videos in a weekend!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Speeding up this process might be pretty tricky. Because you might want to offer your potential customers exactly what they need. And understanding what your customers want requires some time. If you say you can handle all the work yourself, you might want to understand better what is the thing that you need to speed up.

I research, write, have someone proofread it, assign the website design to someone, then test, test and test, this is what you need. Testing will help you understand better how to do everything better and automatically faster next time.

I hope this helps,
    Darius
    10 years of marketing and still learning.Happy to help others too!

Truth About Dentists - JV Today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12