+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sam Sholi - Become A Movie Star JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Sam Sholi - Become A Movie Star - JV Invite

Launch Day: Sunday, January 27th 2013

Hello my name is Sam and let me introduce you to Become A Movie Star.

Become A Movie Star is a new product that will launch in the 27th of January 2013. The sole purpose of this product is to make dreams come true. Many people want to become what their inspirations have become, but they literally fail. That is because they do not have the right resources and/or tips in order to get started. They do not have that motivation that could possibly make the move forward. That is where Become A Movie Star comes in. With Become A Movie Star every aspect of the entertainment industry is covered. There is no buts and hows, everything is covered. Customers of this product are also taught how to get access to a database of contact info for all the big-time directors/producers in Hollywood.

As a promoter of this product you will get 75% of every $29,99 sale which means you will make a whopping $22,50 every single sale, and all you have to do is spread the news. The product is already catchy enough to grab these "dreamers" eyes and they will most likely spend their money on it.

You will also be provided with various promotional tools including PPC keywords, banners, graphics, and other methods of promoting the product.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello. I would like to start promoting this product. I am new here and I am confused on where and how. I have a blog I am just starting. Also I'd put a banner or box on my Facebook but I don't know which code to copying and where to paste it so it shows on my page. I tried but it wasnt dīner right. Can anyone help me???

+ Reply to Thread