+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello there and few doubts !

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Post Hello there and few doubts !

I have been a member here for quite some time, but I have been out of the IM scene for the past few years,
    now I am getting back online and thought I would start with JVNotifyPro, I have had some great time promoting
    big time launches here few years ago, hope I can start again and do something meaningful.
    Also I was thinking of coming up with a product, and just wanted to clear few things
    What are the new rules for sending the JV offer (say my launch offer) to the list, apart from promoting few launches prior to your launch ?
    Do I receive the points for participating in other launches ?
    Also I do not seem to have PP added there seems to be some problem there

Heres hoping for a great time.
    Last edited by vignesh_natraj; 12-18-2012 at 06:54 AM. Reason: added one question on PP.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Vignesh ... great to see you here again, my friend.

Typically, I'd prefer questions or concerns regarding the site or a fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner be dealt with via the Support Helpdesk, but these questions ... coming from a long time, respected JVNP Partner that has proven himself many times in the past in regards to 'giving back' in the way of supporting JVNP with helpful content and fellow JVNP merchant partners with highly successful support of their launches through JVNP, I'd rather explain how it works in a nutshell here.

JVNP 2.0 has 2 options ... Basic (free) membership, which allows you to do all the things you could in the past ... post in the JV Forums, submit articles, post your JV Offer (through our JV Offer Submission Wizard) to the JV Offer Announcement Forums, participate in any JVNP 2.0 announced launch, etc.

The only difference between JVNP and JVNP 2.0 in the way of regular procedure is that only VIP Partners can qualify to have their JV Offer announced via the JVNP 2.0 Update newsletter, and the 200 point threshold is in place as a qualifier, to both allow the partner to gain credibility with us ... and the JVNP 2.0 Partners he/she is looking to attract. In the past, mailings have gone out that have been total failures, so this system has been put in place to help the mailing partner gain support and protect the promoting partners from wasting their time.

That being said, you've long since proven yourself from your past contributions ... please contact me here - jvnotify"AT"gmail.com, so that I can answer any additional questions you may have, and welcome you back as a valuable member of JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    thanks a lot Mike for your support, heres for another great round

+ Reply to Thread