Annette O'Leary-Coggins - Nanny Reilly and The Rescueteers - JV Invite
Launch Day: Tuesday, December 18th 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am a self published Irish author and Children’s Storyteller. I am blazing a new trail for the likes o’ me everywhere. This is my first product launch it’s not about internet marketing strategies it’s about the kids.

Did you know that 40 to 45 percent of children never learn to read?

Did you know that 90 percent of children who cannot read at the ninth grade level dropout?

I stood on the shoulders of many of you giants to get here and I thank you for broadening my mind and my horizons.

I took the information marketing system and turned it into a launching pad for self published authors of all genres.

My product, Nanny Reilly and The Rescueteers is for children and you too if you are young at heart. I hope you are, you’ll get as much a kick out of this product as kids will.

The product is:

2 beautifully illustrated e-books
Nanny Reilly, book 1
The Rescueteers Christmas Mission, book 2.

2 Mp3’s, Narrated by me the Author.
Nanny Reilly, 3 hrs 15 mins
The Rescueteers Christmas Mission, 6 hrs 50 mins.

36 Live Storytelling videos, live from Nanny Reilly’s Attic!
“The Rescueteers Christmas Mission.”
Over 7 hours. Told by the author, me.

My offer to you is 75% Commission. No upsells.

Give a child the gift of reading.

Did you know that in 2003, adults in the U.S. (who were once kids and are now parents) were tested for their reading proficiency and 87 percent were recorded as feeble. How sad is that?

I could easily fill documents with a serious number of more facts and statistics. Facts like where children end up as adults due to dropping out and being illiterate. But you already know their destiny.

You know why the prisons are full, why the poverty level in the U.S., the richest country in the world is deplorable. You know because you can see it and you read about it.
You and I have the ability to improve our minds our bodies our souls and our whole lives with the written word. We can read.

What if you couldn’t read? What if you were looking for a job where you can thrive and grow and become all you can be but you couldn’t find one because you are illiterate! You can’t get past your name and address on the application?

Now think about this. What if that was your child in those shoes, your niece, nephew, grandchild, friend’s child, or any child at all. What would you do? I would certainly do something about it to help them on their journey so they can march on with confident strides into the future.

This is a one of a kind product. It is also a wonderful and unique Christmas gift. Children will love it and so will you!

May the road rise to meet the lot of us!

Annette

Annette O'Leary-Coggins - Nanny Reilly and The Rescueteers - JV Invite