+ Reply to Thread

Thread: From selling $50k RE certificates to launching products..

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Lightbulb From selling $50k RE certificates to launching products..

Hey guys, I wanted to open this thread and properly introduce myself

I'm Fuad Tolieb and for those who have been around the Warrior Forum, there's a great chance you might have heard of me through one of my best-selling WSO's.

I got first introduced to the whole internet thing when I was selling Real Estate certificates to investors. We didn't use the internet to drive traffic to our sites, we just used it to find potential buyers.

As I continued my work within RE, I realized that I wanted to do something for myself, especially since I found a lot of ways to connect buyers with sellers online. This caused me to dig a little bit deeper and started to do affiliate marketing.

I'm currently building on a few authority tools for businesses, online and offline, who want to get more exposure online and build their brand.

At the same time, I'm launching WSO's and FSO's as it's a great way to build a buyers list and get feedback for your products really fast

I also work with clients that I coach personally and since recently started building a mobile app

With all of that said, I'm always open to help, support and partner with like-minded people and build relationships.

I believe JVNotifyPro to be a great resource for savvy marketers who want to position themselves between authority figures by bringing something valuable to the table.

So yeah, thats what I plan to do, bring something valuable to the table in the hopes it might help someone out.

All the best to you!

Fuad

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Fuad ... and thanks for the props.

Congrats on the WSO success ... you'll notice that we have a number of WSO and FSO Pros in the ranks, so you should feel right at home.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread