+ Reply to Thread

Thread: William Souza: Hey, everyone!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

William Souza: Hey, everyone!

Hey everybody!

My name is William Souza and I am looking to exchange information and make new friends/partners here.

I've been involved with the CPA industry in the last few years, but I'm looking to be more active in the "product launches world". With a successful coaching program, some popular WSOs and my recent launch with Kenster (CPA Superstars) I think I can say I already have good experience with product launches. Now, I'm looking to take this to the next level and make it even more profitable than my CPA business.

I'm here to help and contribute, not just to meet people, so if you have questions or need any help from me I'll be always available. I'll certainly do my part to make this community even better than it is now.

William

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, William ..

You don't have to look too far to see how valuable a JVNP 2.0 Partner Kenster has been, so it goes without saying that I look forward to reading more from you as well ... often, if time allows.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks, Mike!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey William welcome

My strongest marketing point is CPA marketing so I definitely look forward to working with you. Maybe a JV in the near future? Thanks!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Yes, sure, let's keep in touch!

+ Reply to Thread