Joe Blake - Body Building Bible - JV Invite
Launch Day: Saturday, November 10th 2012

Hey there!

The Product:

Body Building Bible is a brand-new product that has just hit the Health and Fitness Marketplace. This product is aimed towards Men who seek Natural and Painless ways to pack on Rock Hard Muscle and Gain the Body they Desire in very little time.

Who Am I and What Can I Do?

My Name is Joe Blake and I have an extreme passion for Body Building and Muscle Gaining of which has spurred me on to create quality products that people will LOVE for years to come!

I have a solid plan of action in place that strives for more product launches in the future of which I would love to have you be apart of. As an individual, I strive for perfection and do my upmost best to over-deliver so that quality shines through my work.

Recommending quality products in full confidence to your valuable subscribers is an important aspect for you as Affiliates/JV Partners because you value your subscribers greatly! This is extremely important to me also.

This is one of the big reasons I push for high-levels of satisfaction. Even after the sale I intent to build a strong rapport with my leads so that I can promote more products through backend marketing of which you WILL earn further commissions from.

What's in it For You?
  • I'm giving 100% Instant Commissions on Body Building Bible.
  • I have a solid email marketing campaign set-up of which is designed to build a strong relationships with leads.
  • With this relationship I intend to use surveys to gain valuable insight into what my leads specifically want. This knowledge will be used as the foundation to build future products on.
  • This leads me onto the Life-Time Cookie JVZoo offers! You will get future commissions on those products without ever needing to promote them.
  • I intend on organizing affiliate contests/incentives in the very near future to excite things up.
  • Also when signing up to my affiliate/jv program you will get instant access to all the promotional tools you need to start raking in commissions. NO EFFORT REQUIRED on your behalf. :-)
  • On top of that you will get notified instantly via email when upcoming pre-launches are coming, or there are updated sales materials, affiliate contests, etc. First Dibs for you!
  • With my affiliate program I have the flexibility to do specific deals for you and your subscribers. Simply email me your request and we can discuss things further.
  • And Much More!

If you have any questions or queries - please do not hesitate to contact me at: joeblake@bodybuilding-bible.com and I will do my best to assist you as soon as possible!

Thank you for taking the time to read this offer. I hope we can work together in the near future!

Kind Regards,

-- Joe Blake --

Joe Blake - Body Building Bible - JV Invite