+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Women only niche for stress products - any advise please

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Women only niche for stress products - any advise please

Hi All,
    I have just written a book - Stress Management for Busy Women - and just finishing off the online course as an upsell.
    I know that the best way to get it promoted is through using JV's - but I was just wondering about how having a female only specifc niche will affect me finding interested partners - The book is on Amazon and I'm thinking of using clickbank to sell the digital course.
    Anyone got any experience in this area that can advise me?
    Much appreciated,
    Amanda

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Amanda,

I cannot speak specifically to the Female-only niche, but I sell a variety of products that women make up the largest portion of the demographic. Specifically, these are Law of Attraction, Yoga, Meditation, and similarly situated products.

In the sense of finding JV's in this area, I found great success with finding products that cater towards women, and contacting the product owners directly and flat out offering to trade traffic. It really helps if you are able to provide some/any traffic towards their product first... as an act of good faith. Usually, I have found that most will reciprocate at least a similar amount of traffic you generated.

If you are just getting started with collecting traffic, this could be a slow start. However, when I first got started, I viewed it as a way to "double" my own influence every time I could make a new connection. It doesn't take long before you start building up your own list and can make bigger/better JV arrangements.

As I have a large target audience geared towards your niche, why don't you drop me a message and we can discuss further.

~Delana
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`
    ~ Delana Sevier, JV Manager ~
    Law of Attraction: 30-Day Boot Camp
    JVNP Launch Page: See it here.
    Affiliates: Launch Event Happening Now!!!
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Goodall View Post
    Hi All,
    I have just written a book - Stress Management for Busy Women - and just finishing off the online course as an upsell.
    I know that the best way to get it promoted is through using JV's - but I was just wondering about how having a female only specifc niche will affect me finding interested partners - The book is on Amazon and I'm thinking of using clickbank to sell the digital course.
    Anyone got any experience in this area that can advise me?
    Much appreciated,
    Amanda
    Hi Amanda,

Funnily enough I have just replied to Delana's thread titled: "Law of Attraction/Self Help/Success Niches? Anyone?" posted on the same forum here where I have shared my dream vision that would be mainly based on catering to the market of trendy and hot looking women who are as passionate about leading and fully enjoying an international playboy and celebrity entertainment lifestyle as I am. Now, if you want to learn more details on how exactly I have envisioned catering to hot women and how we could potentially partner together sooner or later, please find Delana's thread titled: "Law of Attraction/Self Help/Success Niches? Anyone?" and my reply there.

Now, since I truly love helping people and especially the ones like you and Delana who are thinking of serving the same or similar niche markets whose members are mainly trendy, fashiony and super beautiful women, in addition to what Delana has kindly advised you to do in terms of finding your potential JV partners, I would like to advise you to try the following:

1. Try to join the ASmallWorld that's the online community whose members are mainly affluent individuals who love to indulge in the joys and pleasures of glamorous and exotic travelling, fashion, events and generally the modern cosmopolitan and jetset lifestyle if you like. As this is an Invitation-Only Membership site, if you like, I can send you an invitation so that you can become a member there.

2. Do a little bit of email and phone hustling by cold calling people whose websites' look and feel have hugely resonated with you the first time you saw it. You know that first feeling of true excitement about as well as unbeatable natural childish-like firm belief in something that instantly resonates and connects with your heart and your dream vision. Never doubt that first impression but just go ahead and do it.

3. This is not a joke what I am going to tell you to do because exactly this strategy has 'accidentally' got me connected with somebody whose business is closely aligned with my passion No.1 and my dream vision. And, this strategy involves nothing but trying to help somebody correctly do something every day that you are both knowledgeable and passionate about.

This is exactly how I have lately got into contact with a pageant girls coach. To learn more on that event, simply read my reply to Delana's thread: "Law of Attraction/Self Help/Success Niches? Anyone?".

By the way, this strategy I have learned from the likes of Jay Abraham and Bob Proctor who are both billionaire entrepreneurs and super successful people that all just proves how passionate I am now to share what I have learned from them with others (including women) in order to help transform their lives.

4. Use the link: and the relate: site operators through the Google search engine.
    For example, if you go to Google and type in its search box: link:stressforwomen.com you'll be able to get the list of all the sites that link to www.stressforwomen.com (note: I have made up this website to use it just as an example).

And, if you type in the Google search box: related:stressforwomen.com you'll get a list of similar or related searches on Google.

5. Use some smart link building and keyword research techniques such as the following:

a) Read about these 3 awesome simple steps for link building at this link: http://www.toprankblog.com/2013/01/l...tips-from-nmx/

b) Read about the 5 superb tools for link building at this link: http://searchengineland.com/5-tools-...#disqus_thread

6. Use some smart methods to find blogs within your niche such as:

a) Comment Luv

b) www.dropmylink.com
    NOTE: What this does for you is quite simply it generates the list of blogs in let's say your niche after you've typed your main keyword phrase and selected the type of blogs that you want this tool to find and track for you.

7. Last but not least, never ignore investing your time in searching facebook fan pages that either resonate with you or strongly relate to your core business. Speaking of leveraging the marketing power of major social media sites, I'd suggest that you also use and play around with cool twitter search tools on twitter by simply typing your main keywords in the related search boxes there.

Hope some of these tips help you in one way or another.

If you want to contact me, I'd suggest that you both email me at: bruno.babic.hr@gmail.com and contact me on Skype. My Skype ID is: bruno.bb100

Best wishes for 2013!

Bruno Babic

+ Reply to Thread