+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Email Swaps / Solo Ads - Good or Evil?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries

Email Swaps / Solo Ads - Good or Evil?

Hi Everyone!

There's a lot of buzz out there about list swapping, offering paid-solo ads, etc. So, I thought I'd ask everyone their experience with these angles.

I have visited a couple list swapping sites and even participated in a couple swaps. The results were... mixed. While I did get some signups to some lagging niches I'd like to move into, it came at the expense of losing people due to the sub-par content I had to run in exchange.

While, I'd love to see a bit of extra money that I could gain by running solo ads... I'm not sure if it's worth the trade-off of burning my lists.

I have a pretty good system for adding to my lists... I get around 100 new signups daily. So, I'm not struggling to grow my lists like many new to the industry. However, I do like being able to target new industries I don't currently attract....

Does anyone have experience, pro or con, they want to share? Do you think it's worth it?

~ Delana
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`
    ~ Delana Sevier, JV Manager ~
    Law of Attraction: 30-Day Boot Camp
    JVNP Launch Page: See it here.
    Affiliates: Launch Event Happening Now!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Delana,

I started promoting my products with solo ads and the results were great! First I was struggling because it's hard to actually find someone who really cares for your ad and actually helps you get started with it, but when you get the grip on it, it's practically money and money coming everyday.

I've used solo ads either for building a list and for selling direct offers. I would really recommend you to send it to the squeeze page first, however the other way worked just fine for me also.

I saw a course out there that you can make a living by SELLING solo ads, however I would just use it for promoting the offers I like, that way I'm not "burning" my list and offer them something I really think it's valuable, but maybe when I have 100k more subscribers I'll try to sell spaces on my email list

Actually the impact that the solo ads had in my business is very big. I even decided to make an ebook about it (which I'm going to launch soon ) So if I can help you in anything about solo ads please let me know!

Sam

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hey Sam,

Thanks for the reply! I am very interested in looking further into solo ads... for areas that I don't have reach, it's going to be the only way I can truly build up an interested list. I'd love to learn more.

~ Delana
    ~ Delana Sevier, JV Manager ~
    Law of Attraction: 30-Day Boot Camp
    JVNP Launch Page: See it here.
    Affiliates: Launch Event Happening Now!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi again Delana!

Sure, I can share everything that has worked for me and everything I know If you have any specific question you can ask here or add me on skype sam.zahedi17 and we can discuss about how you can benefit from them!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I've been getting good results on swap/solos method.Here's what I do I buyed solos or getting some swap and offering solos to other . $$$$

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I had bad results with solo ads. The cost is expensive and the conversion is poor. I guess I'm never to use solo ads again.

+ Reply to Thread