Thread: Delana Sevier - Law of Attraction Boot Camp JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries

Delana Sevier - Law of Attraction Boot Camp - JV Invite

Launch Day: Monday, November 12th 2012

Hello JVNPeeps!

18 Months in development, 4 "shadow" product launches, and over 500 beta testers later... we are excited to announce to you the release of:

Law of Attraction: 30-Day Boot Camp

This is an exciting product as not only has the affiliate program been revamped to provide incredible opportunity, but the consumers are in for one of the most intensive, life-changing programs offered to-date.

The Law of Attraction Boot Camp picks up where the other programs have left off. We take you from Beginner to Master over the period of 30-days.

The premise of the program is simple: Give the benefit of person-to-person, seminar style instruction to those who normally do not have time or cannot afford it. To attend a weekend seminar that literally covers a small fraction of the same content, people pay over $2000. Our program is easily priced at 1/10th the price.... And that include 30-days of instruction, person-to-person coaching services, tons of free resources, and collaboration with like-minded students to help motivate you.

So what's in it for you?

If you have a success, make-money, self-help, self-improvement, and/or Law of Attraction following, this program is designed to help you earn massive commission $$'s.

Most self-help programs are published by the content author and lack, shall we say, the robust sales architecture that we have become used to seeing in IM Launches. Most do not include up-sells, multiple sales videos, organized email campaigns, online sales seminars, etc. This is where we have taken a stand and said... NO MORE! We have designed this program to bring you the luxuries you have come to appreciate in the IM world to the more receptive Self-Help audience.

Not only that, we take the JV relationship VERY seriously. No matter whether you are a huge powerhouse with influence over millions, or you are just getting started. We work individually with each and every JV to help maximize their potential. We have the ability to create customized sales flow, schedule live seminars, provide free content (ethical bribes...), branded partnership pages, etc.

If you are interested in ending the 2012 year with a high-profit, intensive Self-Help product...You DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS.

~ Delana
    JV Manager, Law of Attraction Boot Camp

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`
    ~ Delana Sevier, JV Manager ~
    JVNP Launch Page: See it here.
    Affiliates: Launch Event Happening Now!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Everyone!

A quick follow up... we are "pre-launching" On October 22. Official launch is November 12.

I am looking for a couple "volunteers" who wouldn't mind running a couple early-bird special campaigns (50% lower than launch). The program price will be lower, and you will be able to promote to your people that they are getting access before anyone else.

If interested, contact me, either here or sign up via the affiliates page in my signature, and I'll contact you back.

Thanks!

~ Delana

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Everyone!

We have officially launched out Affiliates Area, and we are ready for people to start promoting for the launch competition!

We are giving away thousands of $$'s in prize money.

We just wrapped up an initial testing phase, where we sold 4x the expected units! This is, by far, the most successful program we have ever run. A single affiliate sold over 100 units in a single email. WOW!

If you would like to participate, please take a look at our affiliate area for details. You can see the link in my signature!

Thank you all for the support! We appreciate it.

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!

~ Delana

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Wow!

I've had over 30 affiliates register and work with me for custom landing pages, email specific to different industries! That's an incredible response! Campaigns for these guys are set to start next week and I am extremely excited!

Thank you everyone for your support! It is obvious there is a lot of love out there and I appreciate what you have done so far.

For anyone interested, our product is currently testing in the following Niches:

* Self Help
    * Make Money
    * Success
    * Relationships

And, the results are promising!

If anyone is interested in promoting our product, I'd be happy to reciprocate with the connections that I have as well. Just drop me an email or leave a message we can discuss in detail!

Thanks everyone for what looks to be the most successful product we have ever promoted!!!!

~ Delana

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Thank you EVERYONE!

We had a VERY aggressive sales goal for our first 30-days. Not only have we now passed our goal, we did it in less than 8 days! I could not be happier!

A huge THANK YOU to JVNotifyPro... you have been instrumental in helping me make the JV/Affiliate connections that I needed to make this such a success! (and yes Mike, that definitely includes you!)

If anyone is interested in joining in, you can find the affiliate link in my signature.

Some interesting notes:

* Our "Make-Money" swipes are outselling our "self-improvement" swipes. It appears that this audience is looking for a unique perspective on improving income....

* Our $1000's of dollars worth of prize money is still up for grabs. Contest runs into December. So, there's plenty of time to throw your hat in the ring!

* I am working with everyone who makes 10+ sales to establish a reciprocation agreement. We will attempt, in the following months, to return the favor. Just shoot me an email for more information.

Thanks again everyone! I can't thank you enough!

~ Delana

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi JVNP'eeps!

We are wrapping up our pre-launch. I cannot thank everyone who has helped/contributed enough.

We are heading into our OFFICIAL LAUNCH day... November 12th. If you are planning on promoting our product, please drop me an email and introduce yourself. I am keeping careful tabs on all inbound traffic and will be spending the next couple of months paying back all of the traffic.

It doesn't matter how many sales you make... you send me traffic, I will send you traffic in return.

Thanks again everyone!

~ Delana

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    We are official LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so excited. The last couple of weeks in Pre-launch have been amazing. However, we are now open to the general public, so if you are looking for an AMAZINGLY REFRESHING Self-Help, Make-Money, Law of Attraction, or Success Niche product that will convert like CRAZY, PLEASE HIT THE JV/AFFILIATES AREA, please get your swipes now!

Thank you EVERYONE for your support! It has been amazing.

Also, if you have promoted our product, regardless of the sales you've made... send me an email! I will schedule time to return the favor by sending traffic your direction when/where you need it!

Have a great one everybody!!!!

~ Delana

+ Reply to Thread