+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CB Plugin for WordPress -- Any IDEAS?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

CB Plugin for WordPress -- Any IDEAS?

Guys,

I am in the process of creating a CB Plugin for WordPress. What kind of features would you like to have in the plugin that would make any Affiliate's life easier to promote his products? Your suggestions/ideas are most welcome.

Thanks!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    There are plugins that pull products from clickbank with high gravity. However, in reality, they pull very low gravity products even if the plugin is set only to high gravity products. Can you make your plugin truly pulling only high gravity when set to high?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Sure, Joel. Thanks for the suggestion.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Anbu,

Which kind of plugin are you making? The previous answer hit on just one of the multitude of areas that a plugin could service. That, of course, being the display of market products using your affiliate links. However, there is a whole range of services that include the sales side of things. This would include everything from sales buttons, thank-you pages, electronic downloads, and even membership site management.

Three areas I personally think are missing (just from my experience, I'd love to hear if anyone knows any that exist)

-- Low Cost Membership Site Handling (Currently, quality ones run from $99 for a single site to $299 for multi-site). A decent, lower-cost plug-in would be great for newer marketers and I bet you'd get a lot of business if you had the features.

-- Affiliate Tools Page: This is the page that you refer people who want to sell your products. - I realize some people may laugh at me, but when I first got into marketing, I had to learn to create my own. there are a lot of features that if you are not a web developer, aren't exactly easy to create. Allow affiliates to register, display appropriate (customized) affiliate links for each of them, manage banner ads (with copy-paste code for the affiliate), e-mail swipe management, etc.

-- Integrated URL Links: There are tools that just do this (pretty little links...). But, I would like one that is integrated into the affiliate tools we mentioned above. Ie, it can auto-generate masked URL's for each of your products, and auto-generate a link to those products for each registered affiliate that has registered as part of your affiliate program.

The ability to select your CB product, and auto-template the last two features mentioned would be a huge timesaver for people looking to step-up their marketing of their own products.

Just my two cents...

~ Delana
    Last edited by Delana Sevier; 10-14-2012 at 01:05 PM. Reason: typo correction.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`
    ~ Delana Sevier, JV Manager ~
    Law of Attraction: 30-Day Boot Camp
    JVNP Launch Page: See it here.
    Affiliates: Launch Event Happening Now!!!
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great Suggestion

Delana,

That's very interesting suggestion. I never thought about it from Product Owner perspective.

I guess, Since I am still an affiliate, I have not yet realized the issues from the product owner perspective. This has definitely opened up my mind to think about the other side. You have planted a seed in my mind. I will keep thinking about the other cool things I can do for product owners. This would be my next product. Thanks again.

Anbu

+ Reply to Thread