+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beginning the Internet Marketing trail.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Beginning the Internet Marketing trail.

Hello everyone, my name Olen Bruner, I'm a pastor of a Southern Presbyterian Church, in North Carolina. Trying to discover ways of generating additional income as I prepare myself for retirement. I am a newbie to online business marketing but I've been in direct sales marketing for more than 20 years. I'm looking forward to this journey and I am willing to do what it takes to make the grade. I need to learn a little more before I invest anymore. Looking forward to soon being a JV VIP partner. Okay, I can't help myself, happy trails to all on this journey. :-)

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Olen.

IMHO, your extensive Direct Marketing experience will no doubt give you a leg up on getting the ball rolling, not solely due to the marketing connection ... but also knowing how to treat it and run it like the business it is.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Pastor! Welcome! I like the enthusiasm! This journey is like any other in life, You get out of it what you put into it... We are all here to learn. Good luck and Wish you the best in your endeavors

+ Reply to Thread