+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, this is Marek here...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, this is Marek here...

Hello everyone

My name is Marek Eisenman. I come from Poland, Lech Wałęsa alias Lech Walesa country.
    At present I live in Cyprus/EU, a sunny half Greek half Turkish Island with my lovely Filipina wife Nemi and cats. I am 55, autodidact.
    Friends call me Marcos. I call myself Full Newbie,

I got into this forum after reading a handbook "Product Launch Commission” by George Cha, and I’d like to say right now, thank you Young Fellow, thank you Sir. I would have never ever found, this Forum on my own.
    What am I doing to live?
    During the day I try to figure out how to make some money of the internet adding content to it.
    Evening time I go to work as delivery man at a place called Souvlaki Express here in Larnaca. It is my “GTA 4” but I love it.
    What else, I am writing. Product reviews, Press Releases. I’m trying to develop my Gigs at Fiverr.
    Right now I focused on list building (I’d appreciate any guides’ and advice that might be helpful to potentially get through it) Black Magic so far. Read more...Read more...

I apologize for the late Greetings but I was cut off the net for a while. (Cash flow problems)

Marcos

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    No worries for the late greeting, Marcos ... welcome to JVNP 2.0, and thanks to George Cha for the props.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread