+ Reply to Thread

Thread: D.C Fawcett and Mr. X - Hedge Fund Trader X JV Invite

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

D.C Fawcett and Mr. X - Hedge Fund Trader X - JV Invite

Launch Day: Monday, November 12th 2012

Grab Your Share of D.C. Fawcett’s Newest Mega-Launch Hedge Fund Trader X. Last year, Fawcett paid $3,565,733.86 in Annual Affiliate Commissions… and the upcoming launch of Hedge Fund Trader X will give you the opportunity to earn a fat commission check!

Fawcett's team has orchestrated over 27 winning product launches. You should participate in the launch just to see what tricks they bring out so you can use them for your own launches and promos. They have some ninja tactics

When you promote this launch, He's looking forward to reciprocating for you!

Commissions: 50% ($1000 each)

2nd Tier: 5%

Fast Pay: 50% of collected commissions get paid in 7 days - no waiting 60 to 90 days to get paid!

Great Fit for any list. We'll show how anyone can take $1000 and multiply it by 400% in just 2 days. Anyone can do that!

Prelaunch: Nov 5 (We have a really cool Magic Trick planned for prelaunch that will close down the house)

Cart Opens: Nov 12

Product Fulfillment: Core product is a hedge fund coaching / apprentice program

The Experts: Mr X and D.R. Barton Jr

After more than 30 years as a global hedge fund manager and wealth creator, a world-famous trader we call Mr. X (real name: Christopher Castroviejo) is getting ready to blow the lid off Wall Street’s biggest secrets.

There are very few men who know where all the bones are buried on Wall Street – and Mr. X is one of them. A former next-door neighbor of billionaire George Soros and once a senior trader at Bear Sterns before launching his own hedge funds, Mr. X’s clients have included some of the wealthiest institutions and individuals on earth – including the Vatican Bank, the Queen of England.

Mr. X’s partner is D.R. Barton Jr. P.E. MBA. Co-authored the New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling book, Safe Strategies for Financial Freedom. Served as Chairman of Investors U, a division of Agora, from 2004-2006 before joining Christopher. His first newsletter launch for Agora did $1.4M.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Has anyone else attempted to sign up as an affiliate? I tried to sign up a couple of times, but haven't received even an email confirmation. Anyone else have a problem, or am I just missing something in the sign up process?

Thanks!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    me too,
    Contact support
    Your email request has been received please allow 24 -48 hours for a response from our Customer Support team.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    I've pinged D.C. + his team ... one of them will follow up, shortly.

Sorry for the confusion,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like a plan to me!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Bill,

I just resent the welcome email, so you should have your affiliate login credentials now. We will be sending all promotional material as we get closer to the prelaunch date of Nov. 5th.

Please contact me directly with any further questions at grace@hedgefundtraderx.com

Thanks,
    Grace

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Thanh,

I just resent the welcome email, so you should have your affiliate login credentials now. We will be sending all promotional material as we get closer to the prelaunch date of Nov. 5th.

Please contact me directly with any further questions at grace@hedgefundtraderx.com

Thanks,
    Grace

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Is this launch available inside Mr DC Fawcett's previous launch backoffice? I mean in Infusionsoft?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Dern...I missed this one...I woulda promoted it to my stock trader list!! maybe next time...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I have had a problem also , not getting a reply. I contacted support asking for promo material, swipes and stuff
    to rewrite for a blog review but haven't received any answer so I grabbed a good clickbank forex product and started
    posting while I wait. I picked up hedge-forex and am posting Vladimir's stuff.

+ Reply to Thread