+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Should I Structure My Sales Funnel?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How Should I Structure My Sales Funnel?

Hi Guys

I'm getting ready for my first product launch and I'm storing my training in a members area using Wishlist Member to password protect it.

I currently have it set up so that once I receive payment through PayPal, the customer is redirected to a standard Wishlist registration page.

Wishlist has a cool integration feature which I've set up so that once a customer registers they'll be automatically added to a customer mailing list I set up in GetResponse - So far so good.

Here's the problem..

I just did a test run and realized that although I'm using a single opt-in process my customers have to manually confirm their subscription to the list or they won't be added to my list.

To solve this problem I thought of just making the thank you page the list opt in page and then making the opt in thank page the Wishlist registration page, but this would mean that if anyone decided to share the opt in page on say a black hat forum then anyone could register for my training without paying!

Do you think I should leave things as they are and run the risk of not having all my customers on my list OR drop in the squeeze page and run the risk of losing money?

Looking forward to your thoughts
    Ricky
    Former Billboard Topping Reggae Singer Featured In "It Wasn't Me" Cracks The IM Code...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Ricky, If I understand you correctly here you are concerned that your customers must manually confirm their subscription to be added to your list? If so you really should realize that is not a problem, that protects you from scammers who try to shut you down by saying they did not opt-in. Since it protects you I would leave that alone. People will confirm to join your list, Ive build rather large lists with double opt-ins in place.
    Victoria Gates: Digital Marketer & Coach
    www.atrueway.com

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Ricky,

I would go for the double optin. Don;t waist too much time on this one. Just create a landingpage and give away a free thing about your product. Than educate them about the topic and show thema trick or tool to use. When you have done that your prospects will buy easier and faster. Now present your product.

I don't think that you will lose money. Listen, there will alwasy be people who don't like or nee what you have. You can't force them to give you their money. Focus on how to create your product and message in a way that prospects have the feeling that they want and need it.

Hope this will help.

To Higher Results,
    Amin

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Double opt in all the time, in my experience if you use the D/O people stay with you longer, providing your communication is correct.
    Good luck with the launch

Kevin

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    I have been using GVO with single opt-in and have better results that way. You can use javascript to prequalify the subscriber decently enough without having to use double opt-in. If you need the code just hit me up

+ Reply to Thread