+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Searching for Partnership neto profit of $450.000 and spent about €103.000 on adwords

Hybrid View

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Searching for Partnership neto profit of $450.000 and spent about €103.000 on adwords

Hy,
    I have been advertising with Google Adwords since 2003, this one account that I have have generated me a neto profit of $450.000 and spent about €103.000 on advertising, so you can easily calculate my very good ROI.
    To tell about service that I promote: it is very niche product, my own product, so I can tweak it as I want, I have 0 (zero) competition with ads so I pay very little.
    What happened to me is that I bought the house (as anyone who bought house, knows that it can be tricky to know overall money that needs to be spent on house repair and renovation - I did it but I have thinned my wallet) and 2 cars, land etc.. so I am currently out of cash, and selling back my eg. car is task for it self, so I am looking for partner or partners who will take this opportunity and share payment on Adwords balance of around €1600,00 - in return I will share my profit from my product sell 50/50, we can arrange for how long terms etc. and opened to suggestions.
    I can give you for start my Adwords login, as "read-only" so you can check ROI and other successful data, from 2005. We can speak on this forum or if rules allow (new to this forum) or Skype etc.
    I think for anyone who is familiar with investment especially in Adwords ads, knows that this can be a very best deal you have, also I am opened for partnerS -if individual doesn't have money for all balance payment in once, so if we join here we can make all of US profit, thank you.
    Last edited by Ivan Hunski; 07-23-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Ivan,

I have several profitable niches to sell . How much money you want to spend / invest, so that I will be able to estimate the cost of setting up those niches. Please reply here or skype: hhubaja. Tell me about your plan in furhter details.

Thanks.

Houston

+ Reply to Thread