+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How would you market to the Employment - Jobs Niche?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool How would you market to the Employment - Jobs Niche?

Hey Guys,

Just stopping by, to ask if you had experience with marketing a job skills,
    online package to people unemployed or lost their jobs?

What if your product has up to five markets, that can benefit from it?
    Do you focus on the "lowest hanging fruit" first, then,
    go after more markets as you grow?
    a week at a time?
    Would you measure your results, by a week? 2 weeks? Or by amount of orders?
    At which point would you shift, to another market? When it's tapped out? Before?
    Anyway, those are questions, I have for my latest product and which direction to go in for that catagory.

Thanks for your feedback!

David D.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hey David,

I would definitely focus on writing your own blog posts titled with your best keywords. Let's say, you write minimum 2 posts a day, In addition, you would go ahead and find other people's blogs in your niche and leave your comment there for the sake of link building that's attracting new relavant visitors to your blog.

Speaking of link building and finding potential partners when striving to grow your business, here are a few tips:

1. Do a little bit of email and phone hustling by cold calling people whose websites' look and feel have hugely resonated with you the first time you saw it. You know that first feeling of true excitement about as well as unbeatable natural childish-like firm belief in something that instantly resonates and connects with your heart and your dream vision. Never doubt that first impression but just go ahead and do it.

2. What I am now going to tell you to do is not a joke because exactly this strategy has 'accidentally' got me connected with somebody whose business is closely aligned with my passion No.1 and my dream vision. And, this strategy involves nothing but trying to help somebody correctly do something every day that you are both knowledgeable and passionate about.

This is exactly how I have lately got into contact with a pageant girls coach. To learn more on that event, simply read my reply to Delana's thread titled: "Law of Attraction/Self Help/Success Niches? Anyone?" here on the JVNotifyPro Forums if you like.

By the way, this strategy I have learned from the likes of Jay Abraham and Bob Proctor who are both billionaire entrepreneurs and super successful people that all just proves how passionate I am now to share what I have learned from them with others (including women) in order to help transform their lives.

3. Use the link: and the relate: site operators through the Google search engine.
    For example, if you go to Google and type in its search box: link:stressforwomen.com you'll be able to get the list of all the sites that link to www.stressforwomen.com (note: I have made up this website to use it just as an example).

And, if you type in the Google search box: related:stressforwomen.com you'll get a list of similar or related searches on Google.

4. Use some smart link building and keyword research techniques such as the following:

a) Read about these 3 awesome simple steps for link building at this link: http://www.toprankblog.com/2013/01/l...tips-from-nmx/

b) Read about the 5 superb tools for link building at this link: http://searchengineland.com/5-tools-...#disqus_thread

5. Use some smart methods to find blogs within your niche such as:

a) Comment Luv

b) www.dropmylink.com
    NOTE: What this does for you is quite simply it generates the list of blogs in let's say your niche after you've typed your main keyword phrase and selected the type of blogs that you want this tool to find and track for you.

6. Last but not least, never ignore investing your time in searching facebook fan pages that either resonate with you or strongly relate to your core business. Speaking of leveraging the marketing power of major social media sites, I'd suggest that you also use and play around with cool twitter search tools on twitter by simply typing your main keywords in the related search boxes there.

Hope some of these tips help you in one way or another.

Best wishes for 2013!

Bruno Babic

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I did something eerily similar for a CPA type of offer, and I see no reason why it wouldn't work for you. It involves leg work and networking, it's not easy but before most offers took a nose dive, it made me some major bank.
    I took the initiative and printed out 500 copies of a basic "sales" letter and went to depressed areas, I put them on cars at unemployment centers and under main entry doors of apartment buildings. Granted the offer was geared toward becoming more employable/less fireable.
    I also started leaving unique comments only on employment/job searching boards all over the place (online) found through drop my link. I also hired someone on eDesk to start topics (I gave her the topics as well as forums to join, with how I wanted the signatures to look). It resulted in major bank as I mentioned.
    Believe it or not, the employment center tactic (it's an obvious target for my market and NOBODY else was doing it) ended up with around 254 conversions for the 5 field form... Online was far higher, but the offline tactic made my brows raise a bit.
    Hope that helps a little.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi David,

Write a blog with general tips and monetize with Adsense. Works a treat in the Employment niche!

Regards,

Sanj.

+ Reply to Thread