+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello - New & Ready.... Can we promote physical top selling products together?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello - New & Ready.... Can we promote physical top selling products together?

Hi Guys,

My Name is Adam - i am very new here. I have been reading and studying(if you can call it that) internet marketing, seo, the different types of material launched and used by members here and across the internet over a number of years - I have become very interested in how this all works - and can see, potentially the revenue it could generate.

I now work for a company that sells refurbished electronics - (physical products).

I want to try and see, if the methods used to sell masses and masses of information products and digital software can be used to sell these products.

I am not going to do any long intro's here, just wanted to say "hi" and express, briefly the idea that made me join.

I hope I can chat to some of you in more depth.. before i can take something back to the boss.

Thanks guys.
    Adam.
    Last edited by Adam Small; 07-13-2012 at 01:01 PM.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Great to have you here Adam and you will soon see all the gems of valuable tips and tricks that can be found throughout the threads here at JVNP!!!

+ Reply to Thread