Paul Smith - Vision Without Lenses - JV Invite
Launch Day: Thursday, May 10th 2012

Hello, I’m Paul and I’ve been an online marketer within the health arena for the past couple of years selling health related info products.

This time around I would like to announce my latest project in vision improvement niche where I’m collaborating with the product owner to help him with the marketing stuff.

For those who are new in this vision improvement niche, here are some facts about this niche the product is for
• 80% of surveyed consumers consider sight to be the most important of the five senses
• 60% of Americans require corrective lenses
• Over 155 million Americans need corrective lenses, yet less than 93 million purchase them regularly
• Numbers will significantly increase over time because of computer use - "computer vision syndrome" costs employers $2 billion a year in diagnosis and treatment
• 90% of the American population over 43 requires corrective lenses

With escalating cost arising from the use of corrective lens, eye glasses and even lasik surgeries, many have turned to safer and cost effective yet natural approach in getting better eye sight.

A quick check with Google keyword tool reveals a staggering of over 400K searches per month related to natural eye improvement etc.

What is Vision Without Lenses?
Vision Without Lenses is a complete guide to help people achieve better eyesight improvement without the need for any corrective lenses or expensive surgeries.

Why Does It sell?
Vision improvement industry is a huge industry where thousands of people are actively looking at ways to improve their eyesight without spending a dime on risky lasik surgeries. Think about this, where will you be in your career or life given you have a perfect eyesight?

How much can I make?
Vision Without Lenses currently sells for US37 and you get 70% (26) on every sale. There will also be backend product updates to the opt-in customers where you will also get commissions as well

Does it convert?
We have invested some amount in getting the best copywriter for the industry and currently it converts at 2%, which is not too bad as we have yet to maximize possible split test variations. There are also some great bonuses which should complement the product nicely.

With great simple non-obtrusive page and visuals, expect to get best out every click you send over.

I've uploaded the screenshot of a recent conversion results on the JV page where sales were from a few affiliates. So far we have yet to have any refund.

Give this one a test campaign and see for yourself

There is immense potential with the huge traffic in this niche and there aren’t many big competitions on natural vision healing yet.

Do let me know if you have any thoughts about the affiliate program and website so I can do my very best to make things better for all of you.

Appreciate your feedback

Thanks!
Paul Smith

Paul Smith - Vision Without Lenses - JV Invite