+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking to set up my first launch

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Looking to set up my first launch

I am looking for a good team and need to start somewhere. Just looking to get info and in touch with some key people. Where should I go? I need a good graphics person and Sales writer I am sure I will need more just looking for some good names from good names on a great forum. Thanks for any help in advance.

Bill

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi tell me what you were thinking about I have worked with a few good names that might be able to help if you can provide a decent plan.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Bill!

I recommend you check out elance or odesk, just google them, they are both the "go to" place for copywriters, graphics designers etc!

Everything is completely safe there and you can be sure to get some good help! You'll find me on there with a 5 star rating ;o)

Where are you planning on placing the product? clickbank? paydotcom or somewhere else?

Good luck

Robbie

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I'm a sales copywriter.

If you're still in need of one, I'd be happy to help.

Email me at benpalmerwilson@live.com, PM me, or skype me: ben.palmer.wilson

Yes, I know - I'm very flexible at communication!

Haha, the best of luck,

Ben.
    Junior Copywriter for HIRE. PM me for details.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Bill

Don't know if you are still in need of any services but my games is sales video production - please let me know if you want any help with videos for your upcoming product launch! Please check out our website, here give me a shout to see what we could offer you!

Cheers

Rob
    Hi guys, Rob here.

I'm involved in the production of sales videos to accompany launches, through my website http://www.custombuiltvideo.com.

Really looking forward to getting to know people and to provide killer videos for anybody and everybody!

Thanks!

Rob

+ Reply to Thread