+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem Adding Profile Picture

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Problem Adding Profile Picture

Hey,

I'm relatively new to the JV Notify community. I'm trying to figure out where to edit my profile picture. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Nathan

--
    -----------------------------------------
    Integration Sales Consultant
    IntegrationProfits.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey. Nathan.

You can add or change your profile pic by clicking on your name within this post and accessing that area in your profile, or you can look to the top right corner for the User Control Panel ... once inside, find 'My JV Forum' and 'My Pic'.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks Mike. I got my picture added. Where is the link to the user control panel? I can't find that from my profile.

I've also got two offers that my partner, Richard Legg, and I might be interested in promoting through some of our paid services. I know you have a JV notification email list because I'm on it. How many people do you have on this email notification list, and what's the cost to get an email sent out to this list?

Nathan

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Brown View Post
    Thanks Mike. I got my picture added. Where is the link to the user control panel? I can't find that from my profile.

I've also got two offers that my partner, Richard Legg, and I might be interested in promoting through some of our paid services. I know you have a JV notification email list because I'm on it. How many people do you have on this email notification list, and what's the cost to get an email sent out to this list?

Nathan

Hey, Nathan.

The link to the User Control Panel is at the top right once you're logged in to either JVNP 2.0 or JVNW.

As far as a mailing, Richard is already a JVNP 2.0 VIP ... which you need to be to even qualify for a mailing, so if you ping me at jvnotify AT gmail.com, I'll fill you in on the terms and availability.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks!

Nathan
    --
    Integration Sales Consultant
    IntegrationProfits.com

+ Reply to Thread