+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How NOT to start a JV Contact.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Paul,

It looks like he typed in IM in search box and sent out a response to everyone the same.

I would do my research before attempting to ask anyone about JV.

Thanks for your candid expose on this.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    wow. I'm impressed with your patients with this guy.

'this is not a sales call' usually means my product is so crap i don't think i'm going to sell it.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Paul, thanks for the post.

I really don't know what this guy was actually expecting? I'm guessing this was a collection of emails that went out to everyone and his dog and unfortunately, you just so happened to be on his list.

Very funny! Thanks for the share.

Cheers,

Des
    Offline Fast Track - Launching on 30th October!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    nice report Paul! Much appreciated..

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    This was a good case study everyone in Internet Marketing should see before they begin asking for JV requests. I know I learned a few things myself from reading your email transcripts/
    Guiding online entrepreneurs to make profits online and empower themselves through personal development. http://www.mikecurrie.net

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey,

While the "method you've never heard of" comment is a good indication that this person is wildly arrogant, overconfident and very likely a fraud, I must say that JV requests containing numbers like $500,000 is very enticing for someone who isn't yet making an extremely good living off of marketing.

Just goes to show that it pays to dig a little deeper! Thanks for sharing this, and thumbs up to your reply! "canned response" I like that!

Chris

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I'm almost certain that this technique was taught in one or several "how to get big JV partners" type products, the name is at the tip of my tongue, but I honestly can't remember. So in many cases you have the blind leading the blind, telling unknowing people that are just getting started to "cut and paste" these types of emails, find the addresses of possible JV's and blast them out.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    John, I read the email flow and i have to say, good job. I initially would have fell for this guy's pitch!
    I really appreciate this and it really made me realize that if you stop and think about something it's not that easy to have the wool pulled over your eyes. Plus, it sounds like this guy is trying to grab big partners with a ridiculous generic message. Proves that experience trumps everything!
    Regards,
    Greg
    5MinuteCure.com

+ Reply to Thread