+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Launch Dates and Someone to Beware of...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Launch Dates and Someone to Beware of...

First off, I love this site and 98% of the vendors are nice to work with and are on time.

With that said....my last 3 promotions were delayed. One by over a month (Affiliate Revolution), One never even created a new launch date (Traffic with Anik) and one just fell off the face of the earth.

I spend a lot of time creating sites and backlinking to my sites to get high rankings. My previous 4 launches i was ranked either #1 or 2 for 4 high search terms. Trust me, you want me on your team.

I think it is a big slap in the face when us members spend all this time trying to promote your product and you cant deliver on time. You need to get your shit together and deliver a good product on time!

BEWARE:
    [Admin Response: Ryan, I can understand your frustration ... but we don't allow personal attacks here.]

You should be ashamed of yourself for creating such a piece of garbage. Clickbank even banned his product and he was not allowed to sell it anymore. That is all I know but I sure there is more to it than I know.

I take pride in trying to write honest reviews. Low and behold the one time I acutally dont buy the product and test it (I went off my past experience buying his related products) I get totally screwed...and so did my customers I worked so hard to get to trust me.

Bottom line...if your going to come on here and get affiliates like me to promote your product...make it worth buying and deliver on time!

Ryan

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Ryan, I feel your pain in regards to merchants changing launch dates, product names, etc.

A couple of reasons for this, whether you consider it in their defense or not is debatable, is that the dates for launch set when they purchase the listings are tentative. And the reasons for pushing back are not always within the merchant's control.

In your defense, there is plenty of room for improvement that merchants should be taking seriously, IMHO. Many are most certainly not thinking of SEO Marketers like yourself when making their decisions, and there definitely has to be more thought put into the time and process between listing and actual launching ... without a doubt.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I agree with you. I get to make a good product you may need to push back the dates. I am cool with that but let us know!!!

To many vendors leave us in the dark and for me, this is my full time income so set backs like that affect my income. If I was warned I could take my efforts to something else until they were ready.

Also, another big thing is these vendors dont even tell us what the product is. we dont find out until launch day and we go to their site and even then it is hard if they just have a "hurry and buy" video. It would be nice if on the JV page they explained what the product was/is and how it will help the average IM'er.

This whole thing could be a lot more effiecient if they took those standards to their launch but I guess they dont care...they have a launch and make a bunch of money but if they helped out people like who do not have a list...But I can get any site ranked #1 on the main terms for the launch....they would make more money....and more JV friends for future launches!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Ryan,

"....and more JV friends for future launches! " you said it all right there. If you don't think ahead of the current launch as a merchant, there are only so many times you can get away with dissatisfying those you're counting on before there's a 'correction', and the market ... prospect, customer and JV partner, leaves you at the curb or worse. Just a matter of time ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I agree.. and it has been getting much worse. I have several sites online I put a lot of time and money into along with videos.. ect. and the product never launched, and was never updated on any info..

I'm seeing more of these too...

March 26th - Sean Donahoe - TBA - JV Invite VIP HOT NYA
    March 26th - Rob Benwell - TBA - JV Invite VIP HOT NYA
    April 5th - Andrew Fox + Chris Fox - MMM - JV Invite VIP HOT NYA
    April 9th - Paul Ponna - TBA - JV Invite VIP HOT NYA
    April 10th - Mike Auton - TBA - JV Invite VIP HOT NYA - This is for One Minute Commissions.. why hasn't it been updated here.

It can be very discouraging. But I can assure you that I keep track of all the products and the vendors names for future reference and tend to spend less time and effort promoting them if they choose to keep us clueless.
    Last edited by Mike Merz; 04-06-2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason: No outgoing links in body of messages ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Chris,

Those merchants have paid for the spots, and it's up to them to get back to me with the appropriate JV Pages. All I can do is ask them what the deal is, which I do ... having 'NYA' listings doesn't do anyone any good.

Mike Auton's JV page had to be updated to fit JVNP 2.0 terms ... it's the subject of tomorrow's mailing, and the JV Page will be live by the time it goes out.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Yea, I know it has nothing to do with you. I really appreciate how you try to keep everything in line with this site.. just with the vendors did too.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Chris, thanks ... but it's also my responsibility to do all I can to provide an optimal experience for my fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners.

I'll make the extra effort to stay on top of the merchants even moreso to assure the listings stay as up to date as possible.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread