First off, I love this site and 98% of the vendors are nice to work with and are on time.

With that said....my last 3 promotions were delayed. One by over a month (Affiliate Revolution), One never even created a new launch date (Traffic with Anik) and one just fell off the face of the earth.

I spend a lot of time creating sites and backlinking to my sites to get high rankings. My previous 4 launches i was ranked either #1 or 2 for 4 high search terms. Trust me, you want me on your team.

I think it is a big slap in the face when us members spend all this time trying to promote your product and you cant deliver on time. You need to get your shit together and deliver a good product on time!

BEWARE:
[Admin Response: Ryan, I can understand your frustration ... but we don't allow personal attacks here.]

You should be ashamed of yourself for creating such a piece of garbage. Clickbank even banned his product and he was not allowed to sell it anymore. That is all I know but I sure there is more to it than I know.

I take pride in trying to write honest reviews. Low and behold the one time I acutally dont buy the product and test it (I went off my past experience buying his related products) I get totally screwed...and so did my customers I worked so hard to get to trust me.

Bottom line...if your going to come on here and get affiliates like me to promote your product...make it worth buying and deliver on time!

Ryan