+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many emails do you send out to your list per week?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How many emails do you send out to your list per week?

I find this topic has so many views and I wanted others to chime in on this.

I have spoken to so many ppl that will mail to their list twice a day strictly promoting offers and then maybe throw in something for free.. and then others will mail once per day, but only send free stuff and then promote maybe once out of the week.

I personally send out at least one email per day but rotate them. One day may be a personal story with some tips/tricks that will help them and then the following day a review of a great offer that I have received or bought.

What is working best for your ROI?

Kim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I find with my small list, that sending 2 emails a week is perfect. They dont forget me but they also dont get sick of me. I also only send 1-2 emails a month promoting the sale of something.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Normally 1 per week unless there is a big launch I'm pushing! My list is VERY responsive and they trust me because they know I have their back and truly care about their success. Everybody has different styles when it comes to email frequency but the most important thing is building rapport with your list!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I have found the same. By keeping them well informed with solid content, tips/tricks and then throw in an offer, the conversion rates are much higher. Thanks for the reply guys.. Good to see what others are doing to keep their lists highly responsive!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    I personally choose to mail 2 to 3 times per week for a hard sell with tips & tricks type info soft sells mixed in a couple other days with a couple days of no sending.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I'm currently mailing about about once a week and only really push a product when I find an offer that's extremely compatible with my list. I'm super paranoid what offers I send but as a result I manage to keep my good will sky high so that when I do actually promote something it converts really well.
    "Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune." John Rohn

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I will only send my list offers that I have personally purchased and tried myself.. Which are normally review copies well in advance of the launch.. =)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    3 emails of valuable content always works best for me.. & this is in different niches.. Buying the product first always helps increase conversions.. What?? How?? what I do is upload 1 video or 1 chapter(if it's a pdf) from the actual course just to prove that I actually bought it.. it really makes my review more trustworthy!

But for my music production blog, emailing them 3 times a week works well for me & I only provide value, all my products & affiliate links are on my blog I don't email any offers!

What I do is create short videos interviewing salesman from different local stores reviewing a particular product then blog it & send them to amazon, it always converts well.. I know this is a bit off topic but great way to increase conversions..

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    If you do alot of JV Swaps, you might as well email them daily because they are getting bombarded anyways.. but if you aren't doing JV Swaps or CPA and generated your own list off SEO or some other means you may want to be a bit more courteous and professional with your list and only email them 2 or 3 times per week. It really just depends on the type of list you have

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    For me its not about how often I mail but more of what I mail. Your goal it to have your list trust you. You can take a while to get that trust, but 1 email can kill it. Also a lot of that is are they leads or buyers. I treat my buyers with gold gloves. I love them.

Thanks
    Charles Kirkland

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast