+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Pre-Launch still as important?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Is Pre-Launch still as important?

Hey all, I'm planning out my launch and I'm deciding what to do for pre-launch.

Is it still as important to do a pre-launch period to drive traffic to? I definitely want to build buzz and I want to make sure that jv's are still interested in sending prelaunch traffic.

I've been doing a lot of warrior forum launches and as I transition to a Clickbank launch I want to make sure I'm doing this launch right.

Thanks for the input.
    Last edited by Jason Zimmerman; 03-30-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    Coming Soon: Offline Lead Pipeline Launch.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Jason.

Personally, I feel that a well structured pre-launch containing phases of usable, quality product related content to warm up prospects a definite conversion booster over hitting them cold on launch day ... problem is that list owners are not as willing to 'give up' their subscribers to the pre-launch list of another merchant as they have in the past.

Much of that is due to list owners feeling they are getting burned by less than quality products and launches, causing them to lose favor with their list in the process ... so they will tend to be choosy, and you can't blame them.

However ... if you've done the proper testing inhouse and/or with a few of your top partners and are getting solid results, I see no reason not to employ a pre-launch ... even if it's only a few days.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks Mike, I really appreciate the feedback on that. That helps.
    Coming Soon: Offline Lead Pipeline Launch.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    If you are doing a higher ticket product I am a HUGE fan of doing all kinds of pre-selling. As Mike points out, not all affiliates are game to give up subscribers in a prelaunch, but you can still do a solid pre-sell without collecting their opt ins. Now your job becomes "launching" the pre-sell to your affiliates You are essentially "launching" your product idea to your affiliates!

+ Reply to Thread