+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emalis.... full width

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hmmm...hadn't heard about him a long time either....

The whole full width thing makes sense though...being different than the masses.
    Although the 1st email I got from him was NOT full width...
    Awaiting more from him.

Andre

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Wow, its so fortunate that I popped over here today I have my fav newsletters too and I read others as a way to check whats going on in some areas of IM.

I am just starting a new list and couldn't quite decide how to set it up. I get a lot of emails that appear in different ways on my Iphone and that's where I usually read them - between 5-7am depending on when my hyper brain wakes me with the latest idea - I then have a cuppa and read the mail on the Iphone.

I like the emails that fit on the phone easily. I don't know if that's what Aweber does (or whichever mailer) or what but there are some emails from seasoned marketers that look a bit naff. They don't change size or have strange font and are unappealing to look at.

So I've sort of been studying this and trying to work out what's the best way to set up my emails for my new list. My existing lists are not an issue as they relate to offline business so I don't worry about how they appear as long as the content is useful and relevant.

So am very interested in the opinions and comments on this thread and thank you all for your input (or output )

Good intro for me to this forum

Thanks, Leah

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12