+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I will send out your JV request to my list for FREE

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thumbs up I will send out your JV request to my list for FREE

This is exactly how it reads.

I will send out your JV invite to my growing list of affiliates for free.

The only catch is the way your JV has to be presented. All my affiliates have lists and are wanting to provide affiliate products to their lists in line with what I have taught them.

What I require from your product is a sequence of three emails that they can send out.

Email 1 - has to be 90% content based. It should be very good information, naturally to do with your niche. The last paragraph will introduce your product. This email introduces you BUT more importantly presents you as someone of value. The paragraph at the end, lets them know a hard sell will come in due time.

Email 2 - is more of a 50/50. It is still great content that teaches the user something, but it can be soft selling of your product too (no hard selling - we are still showing readers you really know your stuff). This email is still very much content driven.

Email 3 - can be like email 2, or you can skip to email 4

Email 4 - is the hard sell. We warmed up the list, now time to empty their pockets.

I have scores of affiliates waiting to add good JV email sequences to their lists. It solves the problem of them wondering how to keep the lists active whilst still being able to sell to them.

So why is this free?

By providing such a service I am keeping affiliates close to me. You help me provide the content and I keep in regular contact with a growing group of affiliates.

I message my affiliate every 2 weeks with latest JV emails sequences.

You can see a perfect example in my product linked in my sig. The email sequences follows the same steps I outlined above. Information based, 50/50 then hard sell.

Send me a PM and I will send you to both the ebook and squeeze page used to gather these affiliates.

Dee
    Great retention coaching course with test ratings through the roof. 50% on 6 x $87 monthly fee... Click here for details.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hiya Dee,

I sent you an email here a few days ago - looking to connect

Talk soon

Emma

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Dee,

I sent you a PM, but don't know if it came through, as my private messages remains empty (sent items). I also sent you a visitor message with contact details.

Greets,

Andre

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Dee

thanks for giving back to the community. I hope we can provide value to your list once we see the details to position these emails.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi i sent you an private email yesterday and i need to see if you got it yet... plz get to me as i want too make a deal with you..

thanks,
    Mike
    ItsMyLifeE-biz
    Mike Erb
    skype--ItsMyLifeEbiz
    email--ItsMyLifeEbiz@gmail.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I'm still waiting to see if you are still offering services.. plz get to me!!1
    ItsMyLifeE-biz
    Mike Erb
    skype--ItsMyLifeEbiz
    email--ItsMyLifeEbiz@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread