Not sure if anyone else is seeing this, but the majority of all YouTube videos promoting IM products are quickly getting flagged as spam by I would assume some jealous marketers who lack the intelligence to either make their own videos or rank them.

Just getting flagged once will remove your video which in my opinion is not fair to any of us. I have posted and ranked many Youtube videos and done very well with sales through them until 2 weeks ago. Now every video I make and those of others are getting taken down.

The only thing I can think of is that there are some marketers out there who are jealous because they either can't make YouTube videos or don't know how to rank them..

Anyways, I have been hosting my own videos on my blog and Amazon this past week and using a video sitemap to get them indexed and showing as videos in Google just like Youtube does. They are ranking VERY well, just as well as the YouTube videos actually and even better, it get's the visitors to my site.

This is what I should have been focusing on to begin with.. so I have those jealous marketers to thank

Chris