+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seeking JV broker, management

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Seeking JV broker, management

I currently have one product on the market via the warrior forum and am looking for help bringing on more affiliates. I have more ideas for products coming to the market soon and am looking for someone to work with. I would like to speak to anyone interested.

My current product is a step by step guide about building sniper style websites in the post-panda world. In testing on the forum it converts over 11% with 1.01 EPC and less than 2% refund rates.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Cheers

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Matt - Wish you the best with your affiliate manager recruitment - 11% conversion is awesome, will you be keeping the product as a wso or take it to clickbank ? Ive been reading the vip section offer of JVNotify and it sounds like an awesome place to start - With a strong conversion and low refund rate then it sounds like a winner -

Do you have any upsells ? A sales funnel will certainly make your product much more appealing to affiliates

Cheers and hope you didnt mind my notes -

thanks

Abbs

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    thank you so much for your thoughts. I have a very basic sales funnel as it sits right now. What I did was put the book up for affiliate sales between 75-100% then upsold my high pR blog lists for myself. I am more than open to partnering 50% on that, I would just need some help setting that up properly. I wouldn't mind getting the product on clickbank, although I think it could use some more videos or mindmaps/etc. to bring more perceived value.

Feel free to contact me

cheers

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    HI Matt -

With your sales funnel then its a great idea to include affiliates for each and every upsell/downsell

Personally when I promote a product I first check conversions,$ per a visitor and upsells - If all looks good then I will see if the offer is a good and viable one for my list - If the $ per a visitor, conversion and upsell dont look good to me then I wont even check the offer.

If I was sending paid for traffic then I would also want to ensure I can get the most for my buck.

I know this is a little harsh,especially for vendors that have awesome products but no upsells etc, however with so many products and vendors to get through then stats say loads and affiliates will have first glances at the stats - if they dont look appealing then many will not even look at the product.

With your commission rate being between 75% to 100% then this is great and will certainly attract many affiliates -

Clickbank is great, but your product can get lost with the many other products unless you work on the gravity and for this you need affiliates. Affiliates really are and should be a large focus.

As for the sales funnel then if you spend a little time to go through the steps then you will certainly master it

for example - Front End sale leads to thank you page - your thank you page will be the upsell - if they dont want it then you send them to a downsell - if they buy it then whats to stop you from offering another product - so you will end up with 3-4 different thank you pages depending on the funnel your customer went through.

One thing to keep in mind is that the upsells and downsells should be very relevant .

I also sell on the warriorforum and have been for a while now - with warriors then they demand more, that shouldnt put vendors off, in fact it should help us in developing better apps/products - Saying this then many warriors will not appreciate long sale funnels, - So it might be a good idea to have different sale funnels - one for your wso and then another for your clickbank launch.

Saying this, there is nothing stopping you to offer a upsell and also offer a backend sales offer. so you could have sold your Front end - offered a up-sell - then in the pdf manual,members area or even the thank you email. you could make notes to the blog list or whatever the backend offer.

regarding getting your product on clickbank then go for it - Get stuck in and dont let anything stop you - Not only will it allow you to familiarize yourself with them but it will open doors for more affiliates - Your product still might get lost however the next time you come to recruit JV's then you will have much experience.

Hope this helps

thanks

Hope this helps

thanks

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Matt, hit me up when you have a chance! Hit me up at "kenster" via pm at Warrior Forum.

+ Reply to Thread