Assuming you were still just getting started (internet business model and vertical is mostly irrelevant for this question ... though info product merchants are ideal)... or that you have a lot of unfinished projects and products, untapped ideas... things that require further action, development and hands on work.

For the next few months, I'm phasing out IM.... and, as part of my I QUIT offers I'm putting together "done for you" service packs seeing as I have my teams of pros who I soon won't need. It's a good way to keep giving them work for a few more months (they already know WELL in advance of the contracts soon coming to an end) ... it's a good monetization opp for me... and it's a good way for a IMer to get RELIABLE work done for them. ** WHAT that work should be is the question. **

What internet business related tasks do you wish could be professionally and reliably "done for you" (I don't need YOU to buy... I'm just looking for ideas/triggers of what sort of valuable packages to create for this new offer). Please and THANK YOU.

(obvious exmpples would be installing a wordpress marketing theme and setting it up; creating a new mini site design that's info-product/ direct response friendly for a new launch; building the affiliate tools box (creating the banner graphics, the ads, the emails, the page); writing a series of autoresponder emails for a pre-launch; handling the setup and promotion of a new facebook page; building a good conversion squeeze page; etc. Items that are short-term setup for either a new business or new product (or just a new promotion). Any other suggestions?)