+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Product Reviews for social proof

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Red face Product Reviews for social proof

Hi,
    I had heard of sites where you can give samples of a product away, in order to get reviews that can then be used i.e. on landing page as social proof, etc. But I don't recall the names of these sites and I haven't had any luck searching for them. I'm a newbie, but some of you must be familiar with what I am talking about. Bottom line, I've to a new ebook and landing page and would like to submit it for comments, etc. that can then be used on my landing page.

Yes, of course, if I can get celebrity comments all the more valuable. I would like to check out those sites I've heard of as a starting point, if someone can point me in the right direction.
    Thanks!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Robert.

You're free to follow up your JV Offer post with a request for those interested in a demo/review account in return for a possible review, testimonial or promotional support to contact you.

You may be thinking about running a Warrior Forum 'WSO' (Warrior Special Offer), which can also accomplish the aforementioned. Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner Kenster put together a 'How To' article series for JVNP 2.0 on how to run a successful WSO that is available here to get you started - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/articles/i...iness/kenster/

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Mike,
    Thanks for those tips! I will follow up on both. :-)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Mike,

Where would I "follow up the offer"? Reply to my listing or in the forum or can I edit the offer? I tried to edit and maybe re-word some things, but apparently cannot edit the Offer, or can you?

I can see that I've had some views, but not comments, so I do want to encourage anyone to give feedback and offering is review account is certainly worth considering too.

Thanks!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Robert, we've had to disable modifying the initial post because too many partners were doing it to over ride the JV Offer Wizard limits. You can, however, delete a post if it's imperfect and re-submit ... or reply to the post, which we encourage, with answers to questions and additional +/or ongoing launch updates. Just no outgoing links.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz View Post
    Hey, Robert.

You're free to follow up your JV Offer post with a request for those interested in a demo/review account in return for a possible review, testimonial or promotional support to contact you.

You may be thinking about running a Warrior Forum 'WSO' (Warrior Special Offer), which can also accomplish the aforementioned. Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner Kenster put together a 'How To' article series for JVNP 2.0 on how to run a successful WSO that is available here to get you started - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/articles/i...iness/kenster/

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Yeah, if you have any questions about this feel free to let me know...would love to help you out!

I will be doing some videos for you all as well very soon! Stay tuned

+ Reply to Thread