+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need ideas for launching a software - ONLY CB?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Need ideas for launching a software - ONLY CB?

Hello, i was planning on releasing a software (more like an article builder software) but have got no idea how to get affiliates for the product. My doubts?

1) should clickbank and paydotcom suffice?
    2) should i find top affiliates and ask them to promote my software?

Iam doing seo but the term does not get much traffic. For affiliates i have kept a high payout 75% and actual price is only $79.

Any idea on how to get more affiliates for my product> Any product you guys can refer me to? Thanks very much.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Participate in communities like this...get to know people and build relationships. If someone doesn't like you he will never promote for you. In order for someone to like you, you must in some way give them the chance to get to know you. Join the discussions, ask questions, state your opinion and share your experiences.

CB or PDC...both would do, although personally I find CB way too hypey lately and the fees are rediculous. From what I've heard Mike Filsaime and his team are planning on putting a lot of work into PDC, so if this is your first real product I'd recommend PDC. One time fee for multiple products instead of a fee for every product you want to get listed. But...your product will only show up after it's been sold once through PDC...

I've learned that it's not the best way to get affiliates/partners by begging them to promote for you. There's more to it and it can take some time. Offer your product for review to some trusted members of communities like this one...that would help, too.

Andre

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Maybe you could launch this software on the Warrior forum as a WSO (Warrior Special Offer). Launching it as a WSO you can do by using WSO pro (which has alot of affiliates) as well as the newer platform JVZoo. These affiliates have access to your statistics and if it does well on the Warrior Forum you will probably gain some affiliates from there.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Roan Akkermans View Post
    Maybe you could launch this software on the Warrior forum as a WSO (Warrior Special Offer). Launching it as a WSO you can do by using WSO pro (which has alot of affiliates) as well as the newer platform JVZoo. These affiliates have access to your statistics and if it does well on the Warrior Forum you will probably gain some affiliates from there.

I agree with Roan...the WSO platform is a good way to make money and prepare for a larger launch. It's also great to pick up affiliates and things like that.

I have done lots of huge WSO launches and they have been very hot recently, so it's certainly something to consider. My friend just did a WSO launch yesterday and it did like 6,000 front end units in the first 24 hours!!

+ Reply to Thread