+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steven Clark - ULTIMATE Internet Seduction Guide JV Invite

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Steven Clark - ULTIMATE Internet Seduction Guide - JV Invite

Sorry for the duplicate posts. The Edit process seems to be bugged and keeps saving my changes as a new post.
    Last edited by StephenClark; 12-07-2011 at 05:41 AM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Steven.

Actually, you're not supposed to be able to go outside the terms set in the Wizard (no graphics, outgoing links, etc.) ... nor modify the original post once it has been posted. You can delete a post if it didn't turn out the way you'd planned.

We have had a lot of problems in the past with merchants refusing to stay within our requested posting terms (no graphics, videos, over sized or over bright fonts, multiple out going links, etc.), preferring they leave all that for their JV Page ... so we went with a Wizard and iFrame to help keep the JV Offer presentations uniform (in the style of our Premium mailing format) and keep the JVNP 2.0 Partners on the site. For some reason, we've had trouble with the permissions in the Niche categories.

I apologize that the submitter is posting instead of saving as draft. I'll have Mike Jr on it as soon as he checks in for the day, but I'm afraid the posts will have to be deleted, anyway ... for the reasons stated previously. So please hold off until he's had a chance to get the permissions in order ... or stay within the terms stated in the Wizard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the heads up on that. Must've missed where it explained those permissions. I'll make sure to not be a digital clutz anymore

When can I re-submit my post?

Thanks for the time.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    NP, Stephen ... though the terms are listed pretty clearly in the Wizard, I should additionally have a sticky post in both New JV Product Launch Announcement categories to make them absolutely clear. I'll get on that, ASAP.

You can post again, Stephen ... just please follow the Wizard using only regular text as requested, leave the graphics, videos, support email addys, additional outgoing links, etc. for your JV page.

Once you submit your JV Page link, it will be appended to the bottom of your post ... automatically, and you will have the ability to use a simple cut and paste code to have it show up anywhere else you'd like the link to your page in our iFrame to appear.

I'm trying to keep the JV Offer posts consistent, uniform, and in the same format as out Premium JV Announcement mailings ... you can show off your JV Partner conversion chops on your JV Page, but I'd like to keep the playing field in here somewhat level.

Stephen, do me a favor and let me know if your drafts are still being posted as submissions when you do give it another whirl.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread