+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries

Smile Introduce yourself

Hello all, I am new here. hope we will make some $$$ together. I am here to promote my companies quality work and get some J.V's for us and really benifit our J.V's in return..

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ravi ... don't forget to set up your sig file.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi ,
    I am Brenda Mohammed. I am a former banker and Insurance Professional.
    I am now an Internet Marketer and doing Affiliate Marketing.
    I started on my Blog already and I am still looking around the site to see what else is to be done.
    It is great to be part of JV Notify.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello,
    I'm Les Blythe. Former IT professional IBM, Xerox and Amdahl. Have also run my own businesses offline (currently a partner in one offline business). Been full time in IM since April 2011, have a blog and am making some decent headway with my list - but I want to speed things up. My ultimate goal is a decent, responsive list and to make my way into product creation.
    It's been (and still is) a huge learning curve but will never forget the feeling of my first sale online!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Brenda + Les ... if you take as much time as possible to absorb the information we have here in bite sized pieces, I think you'll be able to get a great deal out of your Partnership.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Les, that first sale or first dollar online is an incredible feeling isn't it!! It feels like an incredible weight has been lifted. My first buck was made many years ago, but I still get that feeling all the time...that damn, I am really doing this feeling.

Anywho, welcome to JVNP, it's a goldmine of JV, networking, and education information here. See you around the threads

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenster View Post
    Les, that first sale or first dollar online is an incredible feeling isn't it!! It feels like an incredible weight has been lifted. My first buck was made many years ago, but I still get that feeling all the time...that damn, I am really doing this feeling.
    I agree! That feeling never gets old haha!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, my name is Kola Olutimehin. Having qualified as a Chartered Certified Accountant a few years ago, I have since headed in the direction of my passion and conducting people development programmes. My first book titled Dream and Achieve has it's introduction written by the Napoleon Hill Foundation. I have recently written another book titled The Nigerian Dream for which the foreword was written by the most loved ex-Head of State of Nigeria, General Dr Yakubu Gowon.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Kola, welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... and congratulations on choosing to pursue your dreams.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Newest

Hello, I'm Christina and I am new here. I'm here to promote my ebooks and get some JV's to make money together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast