+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark K - Go Beyond Calories (Flat Stomach Formula) JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Mark K - Go Beyond Calories (Flat Stomach Formula) - JV Invite

Mark K - Go Beyond Calories (Flat Stomach Formula) - JV Invite
    Launch Day: Thursday, December 15th 2011

Weight Loss CB Offer - 1.66% CR
    Looking for super affiliates, JV Partners and affiliates.

Launch Date:
    15 December 2011… email me at kgmarkd [at] yahoo dot com

Unique Selling Proposition:
    Flat Stomach Formula is the only fat loss program that is designed to purposely ignore calories and exclusively target fat hormones using an easy meal planning techniques and simple yet highly effective 15 minute fat burning workout strategies for fast, easy and permanent weight loss.

Statistics:
    My SEO traffic is converting at an average of 1.66% with a two paragraph landing page and 0.3% - 0.5% direct cold traffic. I expect much better conversions from pre-sold email lists.

Offer Description:
    The offer is presented in an educative and informative sales video that is highly engaging. Unlike other weight loss sales letters and videos, your prospects will learn and find value in the sales video itself. So your list will not feel like you are selling them too hard, even if you had sent anther offer a few days ago. They will feel you sent them value because of the quality of information in the video.

Also unlike competing products in ClickBank the product from our testing is selling equally between men and women. This allows you a wider reach. And this is simply because the sales video approach is educational rather than pitch. So we are able to show how the product benefits both men and women effectively.

Since this is the first time in ClickBank there are no upsells. However we do have two offers at the end of the video. They will MAKE YOU $33.98 (Platinum version) and $29.24 (Premium version). The two price points have shown to provide the best ROI as well as the best value to customer as it has nearly zero refund rates.

Product Description:
    The product consists of the Strategy Guide in PDF format. This is where the fat loss strategy is laid out. It then has a Food Chart (PDF), Workout Manuals (PDF) and Fat Burning Workout DVDs. The Premium version has a 1hr 15 minutes vides while the Platinum has over 3 hrs of Video. The whole package is available in downloadable format.

Men tend to buy the more robust Platinum version expensive while ladies opt for premium

Sample Sales Page:
    This is the page we have been testing sales on. Watch the video to see the offer for yourself.
    http://www.health-emark.com/go-beyon...sentation.html

Launch Date:
    15 December 2011…
    …email me at kgmarkd [at] yahoo dot com for update on the actual sales page.
    Working on finishing touches of the launch.
    Looking forward to working with you.
    Last edited by Mark K; 12-01-2011 at 07:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread