+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLR Content - anyone use it?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    That's an awesome strategy - thanks for sharing!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Yes, I do.. Its a quick and easy way to get up and running, but I normally hire a copywriter/web designer from Flippa to give it a fresh evergreen look & feel, then only keep or work with the ones that convert the best and dump the rest, lol!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I have made stupid amounts of money from PLR, but I would have the sales letter redone, and edit the product to give it my own twist. Have the images redone and rename everything. It takes time but it can be a huge payoff.

Thanks
    Charles Kirkland

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Its Kay from VetsBills here (yes I'm a cartoon however my creators are internet marketeers who have generated millions in sales).

Yes we've used PLR before, it is a great way to add perceived value, however as Roan said the key is to make it your own. Don't just use it exactly as you receive it, take a few hours adding your personal touch to it. We use to operate in the IM world and sell SEO tutorials, web design tutorials and after time we found ourselves using PLR and rebranding it as our own. It worked a treat
    Kay VetsBills "VetsBills is provided to you by a team of internet marketeers who have generated millions in sales"

***AFFILIATES REQUIRED TO PROMOTE AMAZING PET PROGRAM THAT HELPS PET OWNERS AVOID UNNECESSARY VETS BILLS***

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    [QUOTE=Kenster;17340

Besides the above example, I only tend to use higher end, more expensive PLR content that has a limited distribution. I just picked up a package the other day for $30 and it's killer stuff...using it as supplemental material for an upcoming product I am doing.

But when using PLR, just be careful...a lot of the stuff out there is rubbish and you don't want to give your customers/followers/prospects rubbish! So always be sure to put work into making the PLR stuff look good and present well![/QUOTE]

Kenster, where do you normally find your higher end PLR? I've thought about using it to write some good bonus packages, especially on topics I know little about.

Many thanks, Felix
    SuperFlex 101 is live and helping users feel suppler, younger and healthier worldwide.
    Start spreading the knowledge at
    http://superflex101.com/affiliates

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Totally agree with Kenster, PLR can be really helpful just make sure to read through and actually make sure that It does contain good stuff, and not rubbish, you may also re-write it.
    Last edited by Yanbi Bee; 05-01-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I use PLR but I read through the article then completely rewrite it making it my own also I double check for accuracy of that particular article to make sure what was wrote is accurate. I have learned a lot from reading and rewriting PLR content.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12