+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Member As Of Late Last Night

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Red face New Member As Of Late Last Night

Hi,
    I am from Northern Utah and began learning about online marketing in June of 2011. I am all self taught and have come some distance sine 2011 but still not where I want to be. I have never been involved in a JV before so this is all new to me. I am always seeking good tips and shortcuts when ever I can so if any of you feeling like sharing some of your wisdom i will gladly do some kind of work for in exchange. I am excited to be a member here and I look forward to meeting other members and to learn new techniques or tactics.

dwp
    Last edited by Dennis Pehrson; 06-28-2016 at 05:56 AM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dennis.

Sounds like you have the basic tools ... just have to learn how to use them in a different medium, so you have a leg up on most.

Remain interactive here, and I'm sure we can help give you a jump start in the right direction.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Mike,

I appreciate the kind words and the warm welcome. I have been absent for quite sometime as I was involved in a terrible semi accident. Now that I have returned I need to change me email address but cannot find where I can do that. If it is not possible then I would prefer to delete my account so I may open a new one so my personal information and such is up to date. Thanks

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Sorry to hear about the accident, Dennis ... but glad see you've recovered and are back in the mix.

No need to delete the account ... just simply submit a support ticket via the link below and we'll have it changed before the day is out.

http://support.jvnotifypro.com/

Much success,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Pehrson View Post
    Mike,

I appreciate the kind words and the warm welcome. I have been absent for quite sometime as I was involved in a terrible semi accident. Now that I have returned I need to change me email address but cannot find where I can do that. If it is not possible then I would prefer to delete my account so I may open a new one so my personal information and such is up to date. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread