+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi Guys, Excited To Be Here..I Just Quit Offline & Going Mainstream:)

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thumbs up Hi Guys, Excited To Be Here..I Just Quit Offline & Going Mainstream:)

Hi,
    My name is Tony Hayes.
    I have been learning SEO since 2006 and been a full time internet marketers since 2008..mainly doing SEO services and consulting to businesses.
    Just quit offline and have gone mainstream.
    We decided that we could be creating long term recurring income for ourselves rather than clients if we quit and built a Virtual Real estate Empire... that's what we are working on now and that has led us into getting into product creation too.
    Hope to be able to add quality content and help to the community as well as taking away some sound advice and learn from the experience of other marketers and product creators.
    Still trying to figure out my way around here in JVnotify pro but its something i should have been part of a long time ago by the looks of it.
    Now how to upgrade?...
    All the best
    Tony
    Check Out My Products

Build Targeted Emails Lists Fast & For Free
    Done For You Penny Click YouTube Ads Recipe In a Software
    I Made Cliff Notes Of Tutorials By Top SEO Experts About How To Rank YouTube Videos And Created a Step By Step Interactive Chrome Extension Checklist From it. Get It Here Free

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome Tony...you will see that there is a lot of good stuff happening here (especially recently) and Mike has done a great job making this the number one place for launch masterminding!

+ Reply to Thread