+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings I appreciate the opportunity to join a group of experienced marketers

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Greetings I appreciate the opportunity to join a group of experienced marketers

Marcus here.

I am here to learn and of course promote. I cannot imagine what I have to offer since my level of experience pales when measured against that of the majority of members here. If there are any other newbies who want to pare up and help educate each other as to the most respectful manner to enter this forum.

I entered the IM realm a little over a year ago and qucikly made multiple blunders, lost money, and got myself banned by Google Adwords. Some more money later, a bit of learning, and luck to run into my current partners, I am graduating from IM High to the University level here.

Thank you for the opportunity to network here!

Marcus
    Marcus Rey Williams
    Internal Medicine Physician
    Strategic Partnership Development Officer Emarketteam
    http://www.emarketteamdesign.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Marcus.

We're all about creating JV relationships of mutual benefit, here ... and helping make our fellow Partners better JV Marketers, as well as better Marketers, in general. Looking forward to reading your contributions as you hone and precise your JV chops.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread