+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brief Layout of How to Launch

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Brief Layout of How to Launch

Brief Layout of How to Launch

1. Create the Product

Being that I have always been interested in the stock market, I decided to create a product that would teach others how to trade successfully and consistently in the market. Thanks to my mentor, we both created the product together. Before creating a product, make sure to create a product that is in high demand. Market research is imperative in this business.
    My mentor and I were already in a niche that is in high demand; making money. During the creation of the product, we made sure to hire the following

1. Web Designer
    2. Graphics Designer
    3. Writer

Our web designer did a great job in creating our website while our Graphics Designer did a great job in creating attractive graphics for our site. Our writer did a great job in revising the old Sales Letter we had and created a nice Squeeze Page for us.

Remember, you do not need to be an expert in the niche you chose to create a product. You can easily hire a freelancer or a subject matter expert to create the product for you.

2. Affiliate Marketing and Management
    Affiliates are important in this business because they are the ones who will promote your product and make you money. Make sure to reward them generously for their hard work. Make sure to network on forums and find ways to recruit affiliates. Every product website should have an affiliate page for potential affiliates to view and use.

Please include the following:
    1. Information about your product
    2. Why your product will sell
    3. E-mail Swipes
    4. Banners
    5. Commission Paid

As far as a management system, link up with ClickBank and use their system to manage your affiliates. It is very difficult and time consuming to have to manage 20 different affiliate marketers . Think about all the work involved in having to manage those marketers; payroll, traffic, etc..

4. Test

Make sure you do a test launch to see how your product converts. You can use Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising to target your specific market. The best and inexpensive way to do so would be to purchase a $100 voucher from eBay for about $7 and purchase a $50 voucher on eBay for about $3. This will save you a lot of money and allow you to get started, for only $10, you receive $150 worth of advertising.
    During your test, make sure you have an opt-in form on your squeeze page where you direct traffic to. There needs to be an incentive for opting in; a free chapter of your book, video, etc. You can use different tools such as Aweber to monitor all those opt-ins and send out follow-up e-mails.

Once you have reached this point, you should be able to launch if your conversion rate is around 8%. If not, then you have some work to do and find out what you need to improve on.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Abel, thanks for the article ... but where is your sig file?

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Cool tips about the vouchers for eBay and Adwords to do a test run and some split testing on your sales funnel! Another option is to do a "lite" or soft launch on Warrior Forum....I see a lot more people doing that these days!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hopefully now my signature is working!
    Visit me at www.makingstocktradingsimple.com 60% commission on all sales!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenster View Post
    Cool tips about the vouchers for eBay and Adwords to do a test run and some split testing on your sales funnel! Another option is to do a "lite" or soft launch on Warrior Forum....I see a lot more people doing that these days!
    Kenester, have you used Warrior Forum before? I was thinking about doing a pre-launch on there but have never messed with that forum. Any insight on it would be great!
    Visit me at www.makingstocktradingsimple.com 60% commission on all sales!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by abel morales View Post
    Kenester, have you used Warrior Forum before? I was thinking about doing a pre-launch on there but have never messed with that forum. Any insight on it would be great!
    Sure have....there's a lot of guys and gals quietly raking in some big paydays over there. It's good as a standalone launch platform but also as a pre-launch platform and listbuilding source.

I wrote this for JVNP not too long ago...http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/articles/i...iness/kenster/

If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to help.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I am new to the Forum. Looking for ways to make our launch accessible to everyone here- , is launching this Thursday.

They are letting JV's take the mobile apps for a test drive prior to the launch!

Cheers...To our success.

Thanks
    Jeff
    Last edited by Mike Merz; 12-12-2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: No outgoing links in body of message + No Thread Hijacking!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Folks,
    Thank you for this post! I will be launching a new CB product in the next month or two and am currently putting the site together, refining the product(s), etc. One of the questions I had was about what is culturally accepted when it comes to making a product live versus launched.

Now, from the sounds of this post, it is expected that the product and site is live and functioning, ~accessible to the world~. Otherwise, how would it be tested through Google, Facebook, etc? Right?

So, just to clarify, your product and site will be live to the world, tested via a PPC campaign or through Warrior Forums, etc., AND THEN, you begin making your announcement about an "official" launch, right? (Even though the product is live and able to be marketed at any time?)

So, it must be the '"launch" is really the launch of a promotional CONTEST and not as much for the live product itself, is that the case?

Apologies in advance for the noob questions. Just trying to make sure I do it right and avoid tweaking my fellow marketers whom I would hope to enlist.
    In support of your efforts,

Matt Schoenherr
    [Insert clever signature here]

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Matt...there are many ways people approach it.

Some people do a "soft launch" and use this non-formal launch to get stats, do split testing, and things like that. People do this to their list, a segment of their list, with a select few affiliates, or via a WSO or something. After they collect stats, get split testing results, and testimonials or whatever you are doing the soft launch for, then you can plan a full scale launch. Normally you would take the product "offline" while you set up the real launch.

Most often, people recruit affiliates and then do the real launch now that they have stats and an optimized funnel.

Then again, other people don't do any kind of soft or test launch and simply put the product out to the world for the first time at official launch.

So the product can go live before the launch or at launch...different people do it different ways.

I just released a coaching program and did a test launch to get stats and I am going to use the stats to recruit affiliates since they were very good. I can also get testimonials out of it and also make sure everything is working technically.

But I have done plenty of cold launches as well where the product was never soft launched.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Kenster,
    Brilliant. Thank you for the 101. Very helpful.

I think my next step will be to check out the Warrior Forums because I would like to at least get a critical eye (or 20) on the pitch page (98% done.) Is the WSO (Warrior Special Offerings.. I had to look it up..) a good place to gain constructive criticism on 1) pitch and product delivery, 2) pricing, and 3) the product itself? Or is it more a place where you promote your affiliate contest to potential affiliates?
    In support of your efforts,

Matt Schoenherr
    [Insert clever signature here]

+ Reply to Thread