View Poll Results: I believe this method would boost conversions and improve relationship with my list.

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

1 100.00%
  • Disagree

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Importance Of Giving True Value To Your JV Partners.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

The Importance Of Giving True Value To Your JV Partners.

With the increasing number of people joining JVNP, one could sometimes not be blamed for thinking that it becomes more and more of a struggle to maintain optimum ethics and conduct and high quality value before, during and after launches, for which subsequent invites are sent day in, day out.

True, you can have high converting offers, attractive EPC's, world class sales funnels and all the usual stuff.

However, to REALLY stand out from the crowd, top level hierarchy marketers, often "think outside the box" in spectacular style, this can be mindblowing launch prizes (sometimes up to $20k in value) to affiliates, but, what about setting the bar even higher, in a way which not only benefits the product owner and affiliate in a monetary sense, and helps to forge a good, strong trust and bond for future JV's, but, what about the people who really matter, what about the people who are often overlooked, even though they are the very lifeblood of any business involved with email marketing, yes, I am talking about subscribers.

A new wave of innovation is making its rounds, and I for one have taking this on board with my next little adventure, I am talking about VIRAL Contests, these are simple in concept and delivery, however, the gravity and impact they could have on a Product Launch of any kind could be spectacular.

The average person (and I use that term lightly) will always have an emotional traction towards a competition for which they can be awarded prizes for carrying out simple task for a certain cause, Tweets, Facebook posts, blog posts, sharing with friends, YT videos, anything whatsoever, but, if the subject matter was YOUR affiliate link to get YOUR commission and conversion even higher and greater, can you just imagine for one second, how much of a positive would that be, even the mightiest of IM'ers use this little skill/fancy footwork, and it reaps many, many benefits.

* higher conversion for affiliates
    * greater excitement and buzz yielding better relationship between list owner and subscribers
    * gives subscribers something extra, and something back
    * promoted links, in any guise, will generate sales for months, years to come improving bottom line
    * even if affiliate chooses not to promote that particular offer to their list, then contest can still be promoted
    and sales can be made, and benefits to subscribers, can still be realized.
    Last edited by Peter Houlichan; 05-09-2013 at 05:20 AM.
    Peter Houlichan

Affiliate Manager

Skype ID : pete_hooley

Cell : +447928240339

www.optionbot.net/jv

+ Reply to Thread