This is a Saturday morning post and I'm in a bit of an activism mode.

I'd like to Occupy JVNP. :-)

Like... with a lot of other quality entrepreneurs, internet business developers, info publishers, merchants, joint venture savvy folks, super affiliates, intelligent and curious minds and aggressively driven "newbies".

I had a brief back and forth with Mike the other day.

Obviously JVNP has gone through some fantastic updates and the roll-outs aren't even close to being done. There's a lot of magic coming down the pipeline.

The site / network has greatly grown, so have users and traffic and engagement.

Which is all good.

Because I like this place.

It's the only forum I still sneak into from time to time.

While I wouldn't be at all excited for JVNP to become a new WF ... I think serious builders and top talent belong here.

I'm part of the Super Affiliates facebook group, loaded with serious movers and shakers OR at least newcomers but who are SERIOUS and working hard and fast.

I also run my own Skype Mastermind . I keep the talent pool there smaller on purpose (I've "fired" a good 10 people by now.. ). Everyone in the group is a PRO in their own given skill set.

And JVNP is the closest discussion forum that can offer this.

I personally don't believe it's there yet. Mike and Mike (Senior and Junior) :-) provided the concept and the platform and the upcoming releases. So the "vehicle" is here.

I also think that because of the nature of the topic (joint ventures), a LOT of talent is also here.

I just think too many are inactive.... which is a shame because they miss out on the value of being part of a USEFUL community and we miss out on their contributions and input.

I'm not a fan of time-suck forums, groups and any other digital-networking that is essentially no better than a Tupperware party that your neighbours hold in their living room.

BUT, I'm a big big big advocate of quality masterminds. I'm happy with the facebook group. I'm happy with my own Skype group. In Vancouver I'll soon build a physical group (not a general "meetup" but a carefully selected group).... but in terms of discussion forums, I think JVNP is the best opportunity for something high value and OF USE.

So here's where I become the activist...

If you believe in this same cause, I'd really ask you to keep JVNP in the back of your mind and when you meet high quality internet business / JV / super-affiliates etc, invite them to join. I think JVNP even has an affiliate program (right Mike ??) ... so you could get a kick back too.

But honestly, it's not the few dollars commission that's the true value, it's the being part of the base community that helped grow the community size 10-fold STOCKED with TALENT (or, as mentioned, beginners are welcome to but preference is given to workers and doers not dreamers and wishers).

Think of who in your facebook friends, Linked In, Skype or your own affiliate program or your blog etc belongs in here and consider inviting them in.

I'm done my Saturday morning speal.