+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non-IM niche easy money

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Non-IM niche easy money

Hello, I am new at this internet marketing and your post was very interesting. Thanks for the infor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Toth View Post
    This isn't written in stone... it's not gospel... it's not "the way things are"...

It's just my experience based on the 7 years, (first few were floundering accomplishing nothing), a mil in online sales and now 93 clients (many of them in niches other than IM)...

The IM market has proven the lowest conversion for opt-ins, lowest conversion for ACTIVE affiliate recruitment (you can sign up affiliates easily as there are hoardes of them, but they quickly get distracted so getting them to active status where they are actually promoting is a much more finessed process), and lowest sales conversions.

I posted my take on this in my recent "I Quit" report (direct/free download at www.IQuitIM.com if interested) ... but it would be good to hear from other marketers who are selling in industries other than IM.

What niche are you in (if you don't mind sharing)?
    How many years in the niche?
    Did you ever also sell in IM and how did that pan out?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    email marketing helps to earn more money at home http://mix-marketing.net

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I would have to agree that the old IM market stand under a waterfall of cash and try to catch just a small percentage philosophy has gone out the window. I personally found it a lot easier to generate a good income consulting directly for brick and mortor businesses for IM than selling/promoting IM online. Everyone gets bombarded with bonuses that will never be read.

I find the smaller niches quite easy to promote in, JOb/employment niche - difficult to constantly produce content but good conversions, in fact I ahve a page that converts at 48% in this niche.
    Physical sub niches -i.e. too short too tall, too fat etc. high conversion but not enough traffic for my liking.

I am a few weeks away from launching a new product in the hobby Niche its a hobby that is currently extremely hot but there only seems to be physical information products in the market and plenty of them. Massive range of keywords with heaps of traffic.

I'll keep you posted but I expect it to be a ripper.
    " Just trying to live the dream from my laptop "

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    There are actually a lot of niches outside of IM that are pretty lucrative, but I would say niches need to be desperate for it to be a potential winning niche.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Total noob here therefore not too familiar with some terminology. I even tried to Google but not quite sure, so Ill just ask... What is "Non-IM niche?"

Its not my fault I'm Canadian

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Any niche outside of general Internet Marketing/Make Money Online/Bizopp, which could include Self Improvement, Personal Development, Health & Fitness, Dating & Relationships, Home & Family, Pets, Wine, etc.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Gozlan View Post
    Total noob here therefore not too familiar with some terminology. I even tried to Google but not quite sure, so Ill just ask... What is "Non-IM niche?"

Its not my fault I'm Canadian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12