+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Specifically for "niche" info product businesses and merchants ...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool Specifically for "niche" info product businesses and merchants ...

Unfortunately, due to conflict of interest, I can't work with anyone selling to the "internet marketing" audience...

But if you're in another niche, then we should talk IF you want:

- improved affiliate marketing strategy (you know, one that gets the RIGHT affiliates to sign up, gets them active and gets them selling / earnings)
    - guaranteed increased affiliate revenue

We offer an affiliate team development / affiliate recruiting package and it comes with a double your investment guarantee.

First you and I would need to talk to learn about your business and product.

Then I might dig around in your market a bit first.

If I accept your project (assuming you also are happy with the terms) then regardless of whatever package size we agree on (different sizes for different goals and different budgets), I can whole-heartedly offer you a double-your-investment guarantee.

No tricks or nonsense here so there's no need to try and read between the lines.

It's precisely what it says...

If you're selling to a non-IM market and IF after reviewing your product/business I feel that it's quality and marketable, then I'll get my team working to improve your affiliate program, revive current affiliates but mostly to recruit high quality new affiliates and get them selling. And YOU are guaranteed that whatever you invested, you'll make 2X that during our agreed time frame (typically 45-days or 90-days... sometimes for large projects it's 6 months) we'll generate AT LEAST double your investment with our new affiliates recruited.

Makes sense?

If this is of interest and you feel you have a niche, new product, old product, service ... but something of value, something that's marketable then get in touch. I have all sorts of contact information posted at www.RobToth.com or just reply in the forum here.

Thank you.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    We need to get your website up and running! Your posts are amazing!
    RyanReynolds

Sr. Executive Engineer || Sr. Project Manager

Inquitech Web Design || Houston, Texas || www.inquitech.com

+ Reply to Thread