For some reason many marketers have a negative connotation with copywriting. It seems that since it involves actual work, most people tend to avoid it in search of other ways to make sales. People tend to focus on getting traffic and the latest hot products to promote. This is all very fine, but what good does a lot of traffic do for you if you if you can't persuade it to buy? Developing solid copywriting skills is an absolute MUST if you ever hope of earning money online. Having good copywriting will let you make way more money with way less traffic as well, sometimes you are just one little tweak away from having a hot offer that pulls in sales like crazy. That being said, I would like to outline one of the foundations of good copywriting. This info alone is enough to get your sales converting MUCH better in a very short period of time.

Everybody on the planet has certain needs and desire that they must fulfill. By appealing to these in your sales copy, you are tapping into the vary core of the person. You do not have to convince them that they want these things, we are ALL biologically programmed to want them. The best part is, there are only 8 of them, and if you appeal to these in your marketing you will make many more sales...I guarantee it. My partner and I have nicknamed them The Innate 8...and here they are, in no particular order:

1) Sex, companionship, to be desired
2) Safe and comfortable place to live, shelter
3) Survival, the will to survive, preservation of life
4) Protection of family, friends, loved ones, children
5) Social acceptance, approval, to be on top
6) Freedom from pain and fear
7) Food, water, beverages
8) To be superior, recognized, winning the game of life

There you have it. Take a look at commercials you see on tv, or other marketers (good) sales copy and see if you notice them appealing to some of these desires. It is everywhere...and there is a reason...IT WORKS. I hope you have found this information valuable, but most importantly I hope you take action with it.